You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By ROZE's are RED
Base raiding if miku allows it a pvp zone
By ROZE's are RED
But base raiding
By wonslowcar
Base raiding if miku allows it a pvp zone
lmao
ThatDerpyKid liked this
By Mr AJ
Finally somethings going on on 10
Welcome to 2077 Frosty
you have been hibernating for many years
So far
Quavo has been the 69 times mayor , and mushy has expanded his network towards gta 70
BMC : Next Generation has arrived thanks to Pablo's Grandson El Chapo

Anarchy Machine's child ( still didnt decide his gender cuz its 2077 ) is currently running a group called The Real Anarchist and its the first group to do a gang war between groups controlled by humans and group controlled by AI

and the current director of BAF ( British Armed Forces ) Matt cobra has taken over UK and is currently doing his campaign both on uk as well on pandahut forums

Grandpa Hoovie is now a famous comedian and has his own show on the NBC's streaming platform

Ze Bug has opened his own food chain called Vibe Food Store on 20 other countries and has taken over uber foods app by releasing his own food app called Ze Vibe Food Delivery

Needles meming has his own law consulting services and now his son took over his business meanwhile needles keeps working part-time online for a blockchain-based country developed over the network of Malta

Meanwhile, Phantom Pear - started his own pear based business as he got his HQ fixed on Brazil and South America and later got caught for not paying proper tax and after few years No one knew where he went, he disappeared from steam and other known apps, Legend says that Phantom pear has his own island called Pear island located somewhere near Australia

JTD started off his construction company and now he's responsible for building a giant chicken statue in which due to weak foundation, it fell on people and many got injured, This lead to social media movement #BanJTDfromCivilEngineeringWorld and now hes film producer for a small company on japan, helping people to produce anime and other J drama films

Price after leaving unturned, he started to do his father's business and started his own record label and it did well and now it has award-winning albums on the billboard list

Yoshi now legalized Yoshi gender where he's currently married to an officially licensed Nintendo Yoshi character and he finished doing his PhD on Yoshi history and studies

Cotto after his love for crime that he did on pandahut RP , he soon started off his own private henchmen/protection service where people like waypoint , and other bmb members joined him on his real-life project

Meanwhile, BAT Kat, he became a game tester and then later started off his own game studios which led to an awarding winning game called Life Of Bats which got him game design award at Beijing, China

I did forget to write some other fella's current 2077 role and present status so pls respond or reply
and give me some time cuz I m actually and I got some irl stuff so farewell
cotto liked this
By ROZE's are RED
Welcome to 2077 Frosty
So far
Quavo has been the 69 times mayor , and mushy has expanded his network towards gta 70

Anarchy Machine's child ( still didnt decide his gender cuz its 2077 ) is currently running a group called The Real Anarchist and its the first group to do a gang war between groups controlled by humans and group controlled by AI

and the current director of BAF ( British Armed Forces ) Matt cobra has taken over UK and is currently doing his campaign both on uk as well on pandahut forums

Grandpa Hoovie is now a famous comedian and has his own show on the NBC's streaming platform

Ze Bug has opened his own food chain called Vibe Food Store on 20 other countries and has taken over uber foods app by releasing his own food app called Ze Vibe Food Delivery

Needles meming has his own law consulting services and now his son took over his business meanwhile needles keeps working part-time online for a blockchain-based country developed over the network of Malta

Meanwhile, Phantom Pear - started his own pear based business as he got his HQ fixed on Brazil and South America and later got caught for not paying proper tax and after few years No one knew where he went, he disappeared from steam and other known apps, Legend says that Phantom pear has his own island called Pear island located somewhere near Australia

JTD started off his construction company and now he's responsible for building a giant chicken statue in which due to weak foundation, it fell on people and many got injured, This lead to social media movement #BanJTDfromCivilEngineeringWorld and now hes film producer for a small company on japan, helping people to produce anime and other J drama films

Price after leaving unturned, he started to do his father's business and started his own record label and it did well and now it has award-winning albums on the billboard list

Yoshi now legalized Yoshi gender where he's currently married to an officially licensed Nintendo Yoshi character and he finished doing his PhD on Yoshi history and studies

Cotto after his love for crime that he did on pandahut RP , he soon started off his own private henchmen/protection service where people like waypoint , and other bmb members joined him on his real-life project

Meanwhile, BAT Kat, he became a game tester and then later started off his own game studios which led to an awarding winning game called Life Of Bats which got him game design award at Beijing, China

I did forget to write some other fella's current 2077 role and present status so pls respond or reply
How old is oldman AJ
Mr AJ liked this
By ROZE's are RED
You and what army?
The mafia
By cotto
Welcome to 2077 Frosty
So far

That was great lol
Mr AJ liked this
By PhantomPear

Ah Yes, Pear island is thriving atm
Mr AJ liked this
By Yoshi

Excuse me now that I have my PhD its Dr. Yoshi
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Welcome to 2077 Frosty
So far

How old is oldman AJ
Old enough to be called as a boomer in this zoomer world

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!