You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
I don't know about his toxic'ness or anything - but he did bring lots of interesting politics and charisma into pandahut... Love him or hate the guy, but the roleplay aspect of his long reigns as mayor was kinda funny. I fought him one election, really intense - and made the whole election campaigns alot funnier, cause both candidates had so much support behind them...

He might not be a good guy, but he have contributed to some good rp also :) But yeah the greatest mayor of all time i don't know
Mr AJ, AnarchyMachine liked this
I don't know about his toxic'ness or anything - but he did bring lots of interesting politics and charisma into pandahut... Love him or hate the guy, but the roleplay aspect of his long reigns as mayor was kinda funny. I fought him one election, really intense - and made the whole election campaigns alot funnier, cause both candidates had so much support behind them...

He might not be a good guy, but he have contributed to some good rp also :) But yeah the greatest mayor of all time i don't know
Klock :heartfulpanda:
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Lets me sum up these points before this post gets blocked for drama

The election is going to be between Caladius , Quavo and Anarchy Machine

All the members above are part of a bandit group
Quavo has been the mayor from last month till now and those who think that he did a better job can vote him via forums, According to me, this guy has been active and has been friendly to some business owner on Seattle and he got the bank balance to support the entire rp server for a month

Caladius has been standing for elections since 2019 and based on his actions and his campaign posts I can say that ... this guy is chill and calm and if you compare his crimes with quavo and anarchy, it is kinda less and he does listen to people's voice like suggestions and their opinions

Anarchy Machine
- From a police chief to a rebel and now a present shit poster, If you ask me - will he be a better mayor - I can't say yes due to his unstable nature and I don't think he would complete his term as a mayor if he gets elected

Last but not least
Rogan needs experience, so he has to work on it from now on by applying as a minister or by doing some government jobs so that he can add those up and it would give him a higher chance of turning into a future mayor

Angry Pork - His campaign post was really different but I don't know if that would work out on our rp server and this guy needs some experience too, Either join a big group to push you inside the election or start working from scratch, gain people's respect and win without any bandit support like I did on 2018

Good Luck to all the candidates for this month's election and one more thing. pls don't force new players to create an account and vote for you
This method never really works
Duke isn't really a good person to have refer you. Generally they need to have a good reputation for that
he is way famous then you In pandahut lol
Wat
duke was best mayor
Btw he was willing to work with the mafia in 2018 to get elected on 10.
I mean quavo is already working for BMC so its not really a problem tbh
bmc got 21 member soa got 18 not much a vote dıfference lmao
hey incase you didn't know 21 is bigger than 18, meaning that if only those two player groups voted I can tell you who wins right now.
Mr AJ liked this
I dont thınk caladius have a chance maybe rogan from new players quavo from bmc me from soa lets see.
hello yes everyone vote rogan because anarchy posting 4 times a day is annoying,
or vote quavo idc just don't vote anarchy lol

racist lil boi
NeedlessMemeing liked this

I mean quavo is already working for BMC so its not really a problem tbh
bmc got 21 member soa got 18 not much a vote dıfference lmao
hey incase you didn't know 21 is bigger than 18, meaning that if only those two player groups voted I can tell you who wins right now.
Do u think All BMC gonna vote quavo i have 2 friend in BMC who is close friend more important than a game i know them for two year

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!