You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Duke was an above-average mayor at best. I barely remember him being mayor because his mayorship was so uninteresting. He also mass false raided because he got salty over Pandahut, and made one of the funniest forum posts I have ever seen calling all players 3 year-olds and the moderator team dumb. I'm sad it got deleted because I'd link it here so you can see what Duke is really like.

Btw he was willing to work with the mafia in 2018 to get elected on 10.
hey remember when i beat you in the #13 elections even tho you had the whole fbi on your side then got salty and raided my homeless shelter but failed cuz i killed you lmao.
and duke was a great mayor and a dedicated rp player even tho we were ennemies when he was doing his term he was a great mayor so i have no idea why ur talking trash but boi you is the real trash...
lol
1st, there wasn't really much left of the fbi so they weren't a big factor in that election. Also, I don't recall false raiding you. What I did do was say to people to go do crimes on 13 because I'm not gonna do shit when you're mayor, and it understandably ended up with me being demoted.
Duke was a really average mayor. I only remember him because his name was so well known, and also because he had that whole 'Dukist' thing which I really did not understand. If you want to name some of his remarkable policies, go ahead. I think you'd find most of them are what almost every mayor guarantees.
By Pengu
I only remember him because his name was so well known, and also because he had that whole 'Dukist' thing which I really did not understand.
Marxist
By MattCobra
I only remember him because his name was so well known, and also because he had that whole 'Dukist' thing which I really did not understand.
Marxist
It was actually Duketsi so more like

Nazi
By Klockmann
Interesting talks, i think there is many mayors who has been bad - but Duke is indeed one of the better ones :-)
this is so retarded.
duke was a horrible mayor who was corrupt and showed his true colors very fast
people dont "support racism" for voting for rogan, thats so very dumb dumb. that is like saying if 1 person whos running for mayor has a kos ban, you are supporting mass kos.
someone is not a better person because they have an unwanted mayor supporting them, and crime groups aside, quavo only ran because anarchy ran. this shows this man is dedicated to not having anarchy in power.
you will not win the election when u have a group behind you. but when u show the people that u are a very cool and good person.
now, do you know who wasn't included in this ramble? rogan. rogan doesnt get involved in drama like this (besides quavo) because he is a civilized and smart man. rogan will restore the tranquility to rp
rogan 4 mayor may2020
this is so retarded.
people dont "support racism" for voting for rogan, thats so very dumb dumb. that is like saying if 1 person whos running for mayor has a kos ban, you are supporting mass kos.
someone is not a better person because they have an unwanted mayor supporting them, and crime groups aside, quavo only ran because anarchy ran. this shows this man is dedicated to not having anarchy in power.
you will not win the election when u have a group behind you. but when u show the people that u are a very cool and good person.
now, do you know who wasn't included in this ramble? rogan. rogan doesnt get involved in drama like this (besides quavo) because he is a civilized and smart man. rogan will restore the tranquility to rp
rogan 4 mayor may2020
(clapping)
dont forget Caladius! seriously he is the only candidate NO ONE TALKS ABOUT
By Flopdup
By Outspace
Duke isn't really a good person to have refer you. Generally they need to have a good reputation for that
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Caladius
this is so retarded.
rogan 4 mayor may2020
(clapping)
dont forget Caladius! seriously he is the only candidate NO ONE TALKS ABOUT
Yes, I'm very happy sitting here watching all of this going down pretty funny in my opinion. I couldn't say quavo would be a good mayor but I'm not sure if I want a toxic person as AnarchyMachine to be the mayor. Only time will tell.
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!