You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Duke was an above-average mayor at best. I barely remember him being mayor because his mayorship was so uninteresting. He also mass false raided because he got salty over Pandahut, and made one of the funniest forum posts I have ever seen calling all players 3 year-olds and the moderator team dumb. I'm sad it got deleted because I'd link it here so you can see what Duke is really like.

Btw he was willing to work with the mafia in 2018 to get elected on 10.
By Yoshi
Honestly, I used to really like duke, but he's not a good influence. A lot of people saw his true colors almost a year ago and its the reason that he's permad. I think that using Duke as a credible supporter may hurt your campaign more than it helps.
Mr AJ, pvt amar liked this
By MrDeeTee
I mean quavo is already working for BMC so its not really a problem tbh
Mr AJ liked this
By Pengu
Lord's message:
Quavo is a known fraudster and will steal the citizens' money and run away from the server with their money. Don't vote for embezzlement. vote smart, vote anarchy!
Duke condemns the racism of Quavo shown in the previous posts, and supports Anarchy for mayor. Duke re-affirms his belief in the community.
Viva Anarchy Dukisti unite: Your new leader has come! Duke is calling on all of his many supporters to pledge their alleigances to a new leader: Anarchy! thats all folks!
-Duke

Now listen me pandahut community:
Duke is my mentor ! I will Restore duke's glory days I will bring his peace back Everyone earned alot of money during his reign no one can stand in our way ! we shall be victorius dukistis! Even if duke is not here his mind is with us his words with us his power with us ! If you are a duke supporter back In time Im duke's guy he prefers you to vote for me ! thanks for reading ph community ! :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
can i join the cult
Mr AJ liked this
By Quavo
Lord's message:
Quavo is a known fraudster and will steal the citizens' money and run away from the server with their money. Don't vote for embezzlement. vote smart, vote anarchy!
Duke condemns the racism of Quavo shown in the previous posts, and supports Anarchy for mayor. Duke re-affirms his belief in the community.
Viva Anarchy Dukisti unite: Your new leader has come! Duke is calling on all of his many supporters to pledge their alleigances to a new leader: Anarchy! thats all folks!
-Duke

Duke is my mentor ! I will Restore duke's glory days I will bring his peace back Everyone earned alot of money during his reign no one can stand in our way ! we shall be victorius dukistis! Even if duke is not here his mind is with us his words with us his power with us ! If you are a duke supporter back In time Im duke's guy he prefers you to vote for me ! thanks for reading ph community ! :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
:P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
this is Defamation of character labeling me as a "Racist," I will be seeing you in Court, my lawyer is Cotto.
Mr AJ liked this
Lord's message:
-Duke

can i join the cult
yes you are new dukisti !
I mean quavo is already working for BMC so its not really a problem tbh
bmc got 21 member soa got 18 not much a vote dıfference lmao
By JTD
i love how anarchy is trying so hard to be mayor?
and his Friends with so many bad people

This dosent mean i hate you anarchy boi
By pvt amar
Duke was an above-average mayor at best. I barely remember him being mayor because his mayorship was so uninteresting. He also mass false raided because he got salty over Pandahut, and made one of the funniest forum posts I have ever seen calling all players 3 year-olds and the moderator team dumb. I'm sad it got deleted because I'd link it here so you can see what Duke is really like.

hey remember when i beat you in the #13 elections even tho you had the whole fbi on your side then got salty and raided my homeless shelter but failed cuz i killed you lmao.
and duke was a great mayor and a dedicated rp player even tho we were ennemies when he was doing his term he was a great mayor so i have no idea why ur talking trash but boi you is the real trash...
Mr AJ, AnarchyMachine liked this
By pvt amar
Lord's message:
-Duke

bruh duke wasnt even that bad even tho what he did was wrong but he lost it because aren the son of a bitch if i must say was running the srv as he wished and was a dick to him, thats the main reason he did what he did and let me support that "son of a bitch" i said by some quotes from him
"Not to mention you who cried when i demoted you for the most stupid reason and you came to me like a little bitch" anyways
duke was great, his ban is fair tho but he was a good mayor no doubt
Mr AJ, AnarchyMachine liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!