You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Pengu
Ugh. I kinda don't wanna post this but I gotta clear some stuff up. Ima start by responding to AJ cuz he has a good 3rd perspective. Starting with your first prediction, all I really have to say is that even though BMC is very successful, we pull our punches, and I do not see a reason to stop that anytime soon. I think your second prediction would be right in other circumstances, but due to Coronavirus, no one will have a social life for a few months, which is the normal lifespan for most groups.

As for the forum post that Anarchy mentioned, Lil Dicky did not change the thread because we "got rekted". No, I personally asked Dicky to remove the forum post because I advise all members of the BMC not to gloat and be toxic, instead letting our skill and reputation do the talking. If you want to post on the forums every time you kidnap one of our members, go right ahead, but when BMC kills 10 of yours, you won't see us posting about it.

If anyone wants to have a genuine discussion about what I think about the war, I will 100% respond, but I won't be responding to messages that just say "BMC bad". :heartfulpanda:
YANKEE WIT NO BRIM!!
By AnarchyMachine
Ugh. I kinda don't wanna post this but I gotta clear some stuff up. Ima start by responding to AJ cuz he has a good 3rd perspective. Starting with your first prediction, all I really have to say is that even though BMC is very successful, we pull our punches, and I do not see a reason to stop that anytime soon. I think your second prediction would be right in other circumstances, but due to Coronavirus, no one will have a social life for a few months, which is the normal lifespan for most groups.

As for the forum post that Anarchy mentioned, Lil Dicky did not change the thread because we "got rekted". No, I personally asked Dicky to remove the forum post because I advise all members of the BMC not to gloat and be toxic, instead letting our skill and reputation do the talking. If you want to post on the forums every time you kidnap one of our members, go right ahead, but when BMC kills 10 of yours, you won't see us posting about it.

If anyone wants to have a genuine discussion about what I think about the war, I will 100% respond, but I won't be responding to messages that just say "BMC bad". :heartfulpanda:
I mean you guys changed it thats why
By Supreme Leader
All of you must realize, yes fuckin corona has increased next level no life shit in us all but no, no need to carry on like a bunch of 10 year old school yard girls. Again, it's a game, it's not real life, don't take it so seriously.
With that being said, topic Locked.
Halo, AnarchyMachine liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!