You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Moderators pls dont send this to oftopic so peoples can read.

Warning: This is a fictional book, In alternate universe. Most of the things happened here is not real. hope you like my book! I'm inspired from Ryse son of Rome (Its a long book but you wont regret to read it I fixed my shitty grammar. and its the 6th episode Last episode before Season finale ) you can comment about my story. And what you think and tell me if u dont liked a part of story

Anarchy - Son of Seattle

Episode 6: Edge of the World:

(In night time Marius,Wandrer and Soldiers is looking to Horned king Bat kat's fort from a mountain. The forest is very dark and dead and have smooky air)

Wanderer: This fort, Bat's Hop. It's rumored to be gateway to Hades. A place of fire and death. I worry that what happens here on the edge of the world could soon befall the empire itself.

(After looking to Fort. Wanderer and the Legion is set up and go to road to the Fort)

Deadeye: Engineers! Soak those hides! Zman check these cables! Yuki, secure the beams! We move out at the tenth.

Yuki: Yes sir!

Wanderer: We'll rescue Matt. They build wicker men only for their most valuable sacrifices; he's sure to be there. We begin attack at the dead of the night.

(Soa gets deeper to woods)

Salsa: I dont like this.

Zevic: Whats that??

Zman: Ssh over there!

(A deer is runned from bushes)

Zevic: Oh its just a deer! just a deer.

(Soa is walked 10 minute straight then saw a wood plank bridge)

Wanderer: Halt!

Marius: I'll scout ahead.

(Marius goes in front of bridge and Soa is coming behind him)

(Marius hears a voice and show his sword to stop the Soa)

Marius: AMBUSH! Clear the bridge!

(A fireball throwns to bridge and bridge destroyed. Barbarians rushes toward to Soa with their horns.)

(Marius Runs to them and stab the first guy he sees. One of the men hit him with axe Marius dodges then hit his head with shield. Barbarian's sword fell of then Marius chops his arm then slash his head.

Deadeye: Marius if I fall you must find our men!

(Marius hits with shield behind a barbarian. Barbarian falls to the ground and marius stabs his back. But then the Horned king Bat kat rushes to battlefield, 8 feet monster with huge giant axe.

Bat Kat (Horned King): AAaaaaarrgghhh!!!

(Wanderer stabs a barbarian. But a barbarian hits his helmet with hammer two times. Wanderer falls to the ground. Marius sees it and look at that closely but a barbarian cames from his left he stab him right into heart. Barbarians get the Deadeye and beheads him. Then Marius runs to wanderer to save him. But Bat kat hits him with axe. Marius falls to near the cliff. His shield and sword is falls from the cliff. Bat kat orders his men to get the wanderer to wickerman. Then runs to Marius and kick him from the stomach. And Marius falls from the cliff)

(Marius was unconscious, But then yellow wearing shining man awakes him)

Doge: Rise up, Son of Seattle.

(Marius awakes)

Doge: Your empire needs you. Rise

(Marius gets up. And goes near to this shining man. Touchs his hand but the men dissepears again...)

(Marius takes his shield,helmet and sword from ground and walks to the wickerman. As he gets deeper to woods Marius sees the salsa,yuki is captured by 3 barbarians. They put them in cage. Readying the campfire to eat them. Barbarian takes the Salsa and throws him to fire. Salsa burns alive. Then Marius get out from the cover. And Tackle a barbarian to fire. Slash the other one with sword. Marius takes a burning log from the Campfire and throws to barbarian, the barbarian burns. Then Marius brokes the cage and help the mens to get out)

Yuki: Thank you sir.

Marius: We must save them all! cmon.

(Marius helps other cages and gets the mens and go to wickerman. But in road Marius sees another barbarian camp and stops the army)

Marius: You men! take the left flank with me. The rest a right. And await my signal

Soa soldiers: Yes sir!

Marius: Search the swamps lads! Our brother's lifes depens on us! now follow me.

(Marius sees a Barbarian chief have torch on his hand and throws it to a cage)

Burning Soa soldiers: No! No! no ! no Please noooo!!!! Aarrghhhhhhhhhhh-

Marius: Kill them before they burns another cage!

(Soldiers attacked the barbarians. Marius is go to chief and stabs his guts. Then Soa saved the other prisoners and zevic)

Zevic: Sir! Sir! I saw Wanderer! They took him to wickerman!

(Marius goes the wickerman)

Marius: Hold the line. Men! Hold the gate! I'll find the Wanderer!

(Marius sees Wanderer Inside the Wickerman and Wanderer sees him and smile. Then Horned king Bat kat stands up from his throne. And warcrys)

Bat Kat (Horned King): Seni aptal sürtük! Senin kelleni alacağım! Kanını içiceğim kokuşmuş seattle'lı !!!

(Bat kat burns the wickerman and rushes to Marius. Marius runs to Bat kat. Bat hits with axe Marius dodges. Bat charges to Marius and Marius runaway then Bat tackles Marius. Marius falls to ground Bat hits with axe but Marius uses his shield. But shield Is splitted to 2 pieces. Marius quickly gets up. And dodges other attack. While Bat trying to hit again Marius slashes Bat's calf. Then Bat is getting angry And hits everything he sees. Then Marius throws a torch to him. Then Marius runs to Bat. Bat hits with axe to broken shield. Marius stab him from right into stomach. Then prones and slash from behind his leg. Bat falls to his knees. Marius goes in front of him. Then make a clean cut to his throat. Bat's head falls to the ground)

(Everyone was shocked how Marius slayed that great beast. From this day Everybody knew how Marius is a great warrior)

(Marius gets out of breath and falls to his knees. The other sons come to Marius)

Marius: You men! Grab the ram! Bring down the wickerman!

(Soldiers uses ram and bring down the wickerman. Wanderer get outs from it)

Zman: You two! Make sure the wounded have clean water!

(Wanderer walks to Marius. Both looks to head of Bat Kat the Horned king)

Wanderer: Sometimes a man must look past what he thinks he sees.

(And wanderer looks straight into Marius's eye)

Wanderer: Well done, Marius.

(Then a voice cames from a cage)

Matt Cobra: Soldiers! Soldiers! Well, Dont you just stand there, You useless sows! Get me out of here! Get me out of here NOW!

Marius: Suppose that would be our glorious Leader, General Matt Cobra.

Wanderer: Yes. The emperor's son.

Matt Cobra: Get me out of here, You stupid fools! I command you!

Wanderer: Your victory, Your honours Centurion.

Marius: At once, sir.

(Marius is walking to cage)

Matt Cobra: Come on Come on you fucking idiot!

(Marius opens the cage. And Mattcobra quits from cage)

Matt Cobra: Give me your cape. Give me your cape!!!

(Matt pulls Marius's cape and wears it and leaves)

Current Time:

Marius: We Marched to Alberton. Mattcobra was safe and Matty ready to accept the peace. I pray to the gods that an end to this this horrific bloodshed was within our grasp. That I could finally return with my men to Seattle. I began to realize that Commander Wanderer had every reason to question the wisdow of this campaign. How many soldiers gived their lives to achieve this so-called victory? For me, I had spilled all the blood I could handle.
Mr AJ, TomatoChunks, Spinner liked this
By Mr AJ
I gotta appreciate you for spending ur time on writing chapters of a fictional book by featuring pandahut roleplayers in it
AnarchyMachine, cotto, TomatoChunks and 1 others liked this
Moderators pls dont send this to oftopic so peoples can read.

Warning: This is a fictional book, In alternate universe. Most of the things happened here is not real. hope you like my book! I'm inspired from Ryse son of Rome (Its a long book but you wont regret to read it I fixed my shitty grammar. and its the 6th episode Last episode before Season finale ) you can comment about my story. And what you think and tell me if u dont liked a part of story

Anarchy - Son of Seattle

Episode 6: Edge of the World:

(In night time Marius,Wandrer and Soldiers is looking to Horned king Bat kat's fort from a mountain. The forest is very dark and dead and have smooky air)

Wanderer: This fort, Bat's Hop. It's rumored to be gateway to Hades. A place of fire and death. I worry that what happens here on the edge of the world could soon befall the empire itself.

(After looking to Fort. Wanderer and the Legion is set up and go to road to the Fort)

Deadeye: Engineers! Soak those hides! Zman check these cables! Yuki, secure the beams! We move out at the tenth.

Yuki: Yes sir!

Wanderer: We'll rescue Matt. They build wicker men only for their most valuable sacrifices; he's sure to be there. We begin attack at the dead of the night.

(Soa gets deeper to woods)

Salsa: I dont like this.

Zevic: Whats that??

Zman: Ssh over there!

(A deer is runned from bushes)

Zevic: Oh its just a deer! just a deer.

(Soa is walked 10 minute straight then saw a wood plank bridge)

Wanderer: Halt!

Marius: I'll scout ahead.

(Marius goes in front of bridge and Soa is coming behind him)

(Marius hears a voice and show his sword to stop the Soa)

Marius: AMBUSH! Clear the bridge!

(A fireball throwns to bridge and bridge destroyed. Barbarians rushes toward to Soa with their horns.)

(Marius Runs to them and stab the first guy he sees. One of the men hit him with axe Marius dodges then hit his head with shield. Barbarian's sword fell of then Marius chops his arm then slash his head.

Deadeye: Marius if I fall you must find our men!

(Marius hits with shield behind a barbarian. Barbarian falls to the ground and marius stabs his back. But then the Horned king Bat kat rushes to battlefield, 8 feet monster with huge giant axe.

Bat Kat (Horned King): AAaaaaarrgghhh!!!

(Wanderer stabs a barbarian. But a barbarian hits his helmet with hammer two times. Wanderer falls to the ground. Marius sees it and look at that closely but a barbarian cames from his left he stab him right into heart. Barbarians get the Deadeye and beheads him. Then Marius runs to wanderer to save him. But Bat kat hits him with axe. Marius falls to near the cliff. His shield and sword is falls from the cliff. Bat kat orders his men to get the wanderer to wickerman. Then runs to Marius and kick him from the stomach. And Marius falls from the cliff)

(Marius was unconscious, But then yellow wearing shining man awakes him)

Doge: Rise up, Son of Seattle.

(Marius awakes)

Doge: Your empire needs you. Rise

(Marius gets up. And goes near to this shining man. Touchs his hand but the men dissepears again...)

(Marius takes his shield,helmet and sword from ground and walks to the wickerman. As he gets deeper to woods Marius sees the salsa,yuki is captured by 3 barbarians. They put them in cage. Readying the campfire to eat them. Barbarian takes the Salsa and throws him to fire. Salsa burns alive. Then Marius get out from the cover. And Tackle a barbarian to fire. Slash the other one with sword. Marius takes a burning log from the Campfire and throws to barbarian, the barbarian burns. Then Marius brokes the cage and help the mens to get out)

Yuki: Thank you sir.

Marius: We must save them all! cmon.

(Marius helps other cages and gets the mens and go to wickerman. But in road Marius sees another barbarian camp and stops the army)

Marius: You men! take the left flank with me. The rest a right. And await my signal

Soa soldiers: Yes sir!

Marius: Search the swamps lads! Our brother's lifes depens on us! now follow me.

(Marius sees a Barbarian chief have torch on his hand and throws it to a cage)

Burning Soa soldiers: No! No! no ! no Please noooo!!!! Aarrghhhhhhhhhhh-

Marius: Kill them before they burns another cage!

(Soldiers attacked the barbarians. Marius is go to chief and stabs his guts. Then Soa saved the other prisoners and zevic)

Zevic: Sir! Sir! I saw Wanderer! They took him to wickerman!

(Marius goes the wickerman)

Marius: Hold the line. Men! Hold the gate! I'll find the Wanderer!

(Marius sees Wanderer Inside the Wickerman and Wanderer sees him and smile. Then Horned king Bat kat stands up from his throne. And warcrys)

Bat Kat (Horned King): Seni aptal sürtük! Senin kelleni alacağım! Kanını içiceğim kokuşmuş seattle'lı !!!

(Bat kat burns the wickerman and rushes to Marius. Marius runs to Bat kat. Bat hits with axe Marius dodges. Bat charges to Marius and Marius runaway then Bat tackles Marius. Marius falls to ground Bat hits with axe but Marius uses his shield. But shield Is splitted to 2 pieces. Marius quickly gets up. And dodges other attack. While Bat trying to hit again Marius slashes Bat's calf. Then Bat is getting angry And hits everything he sees. Then Marius throws a torch to him. Then Marius runs to Bat. Bat hits with axe to broken shield. Marius stab him from right into stomach. Then prones and slash from behind his leg. Bat falls to his knees. Marius goes in front of him. Then make a clean cut to his throat. Bat's head falls to the ground)

(Everyone was shocked how Marius slayed that great beast. From this day Everybody knew how Marius is a great warrior)

(Marius gets out of breath and falls to his knees. The other sons come to Marius)

Marius: You men! Grab the ram! Bring down the wickerman!

(Soldiers uses ram and bring down the wickerman. Wanderer get outs from it)

Zman: You two! Make sure the wounded have clean water!

(Wanderer walks to Marius. Both looks to head of Bat Kat the Horned king)

Wanderer: Sometimes a man must look past what he thinks he sees.

(And wanderer looks straight into Marius's eye)

Wanderer: Well done, Marius.

(Then a voice cames from a cage)

Matt Cobra: Soldiers! Soldiers! Well, Dont you just stand there, You useless sows! Get me out of here! Get me out of here NOW!

Marius: Suppose that would be our glorious Leader, General Matt Cobra.

Wanderer: Yes. The emperor's son.

Matt Cobra: Get me out of here, You stupid fools! I command you!

Wanderer: Your victory, Your honours Centurion.

Marius: At once, sir.

(Marius is walking to cage)

Matt Cobra: Come on Come on you fucking idiot!

(Marius opens the cage. And Mattcobra quits from cage)

Matt Cobra: Give me your cape. Give me your cape!!!

(Matt pulls Marius's cape and wears it and leaves)

Current Time:

Marius: We Marched to Alberton. Mattcobra was safe and Matty ready to accept the peace. I pray to the gods that an end to this this horrific bloodshed was within our grasp. That I could finally return with my men to Seattle. I began to realize that Commander Wanderer had every reason to question the wisdow of this campaign. How many soldiers gived their lives to achieve this so-called victory? For me, I had spilled all the blood I could handle.
ENGINEER GANG GANG
AnarchyMachine liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!