You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Warning: This is a fictional book, In alternate universe. Most of the things happened here is not real. and thanks to Burnt and Supreme Leader for supporting me hope you like my book! (Its a long book but you wont regret to read it I fixed my shitty grammar. and its the 3th episode) u can comment about my story. And what you think and tell me if u dont liked a part of story

Anarchy - Son of Seattle

Episode 3:The Blood Spillled:

(It's was Cold and rainy windy day. Around 50 ship of Bmc was sailing to Pei. Marius was sitting in a ship. Then Centurion Supreme says:)

Supreme Leader: Legionaries! Prepare to disembark!. Dry land and a warm meal awaits us!. Marines, Prepare for docking!

(Ships was slowly getting into Pei. Ships was sailing beetween two moutain there is was towers on this mountains. then Bh pulled the chains beetween the towers.)

A Soa Soldier: Centurion! Chains are rising! Our entry is blocked!

Another Soa Soldier: Fleet will be crashed!

(Ships hit the chains some ships sink. And the Catapults throwing incendiary stones to ships.)

Supreme Leader: Incendiaries Incoming! Swing wide! Swing wi-

(Then a catapult stone hits to centurion. and Marius Fell to ground)

A Soa Soldier: Where is our centurion??

Another Soa Soldier: Free those chains! Free those Chains!

(Soldiers was burning and ships was sinking screams was everywhere. Then the ship marius in hit the another ship. Then marius's ship sinked to water. Marius was Unconsious. But then he wakes up and looks at the war. But then he saw a Old man in a piece of stone in water he was a blue man he never saw that something cold as him. Then a wawe hits Marius when he go to surface of water again the blue man is gone. then Marius swim to the dry land. Then Marius takes up a shield and a sword from a dead soldier)

(The army was splitted. Marius tried to go to the beach then he saw Salsa was there surrounded by 2 Blackhat marius killed one of the blackhat with his sword then Salsa taked the other)

Salsa: Marius thanks gods!

Marius: Come on! Lets gather whats left from Sons of Anarchy. And take down that chain tower.

(Marius and Salsa was going to tower then saw the blackhat archers shooting Sons of anarchy soldiers. Then Marius gathered the alives and make shield wall and go close to the archers. Then they attacked and killed the archers)

(Then the remainings of Soa followed the Marius. Then they reached the entrance of the tower and marius maked a shield wall.)

Marius: Formation Soldiers! We will take that tower!

(Arrows was hitting their shield. And the Sons was slowly getting into the castle. Then they reached the entrance and blackhats. Falled back from the battlefield)

Marius: We are going to take that tower Mans. Move !

(Soa entered inside the tower and the battle started. Soa soldiers was attacking blackhats. Then Marius goes to roof to the chain system for broke it. But 2 blackhat attacked Marius. One of them hit the marius in the leg with spear. But Marius stand up and put his sword in his mouth. Other guy throwed a axe to Marius. Marius taked that axe and throw it back to him. And he died. Then Marius broked the chain system. And chains fell of to the water.)

(And the remaining Fleet sailed to beach. With the help of Marius. Then Marius jumped to a ship.)

(Soldiers was so proud of marius and hold their shields and sword in to the air and yells.)

Soa Soldiers: Yes! Yes! Marius! Marius!

(Then Marius goes to front of ship and gives speech:)

Marius: Attention Lads! The brave man tastes death once. Cowards a thousand times over. Now we have allready spilled Blackhats blood! And we know they bleed as we do!.)

(Ships entered the beach)

Marius: Ready! on me! MOVE! Advance!!!

(The battle on beach was huge many died from both sides. Marius maked shield wall to reach the main castle. While going to castle many of Soldiers killed by catapults. Then Marius and soldiers reached the front door and broked it. Then entered the castle. Killed most of the blackhats. Then Marius taked mans to the roof. For killing the catapults. And they cleared the castle and broked the catapults)

(Then all of the soldiers rush to the Pei. No Coast guard was left. It was a victory today. Marius was on roof with some of his soldiers)

Soa Soldiers: Marius! Marius! Marius!

(Marius saw the Yellow man again on a mountain looking at him. Then the man dissepared again)

(Commander Wanderer came to the soldiers. and Soldiers maked the Formation. Commander Wanderer stayed near Marius)

Marius: Commander Wanderer!

Wanderer: Many good officers and man were lost today. Marius, You have proved that you can lead. You have earned the respect of the man. So take this helmet and put it on. Soldiers ! Salute your new centurion!

Soa Soldiers: Marius! Marius! Marius! (2x)

Wanderer: All right all right settle down! Settle down lads. Now You know what you can expect from this Black hats. They are a race of rabid bastards who'll fight us to tooth and nail. But they dont know what theyre up against. Sons of Anarchy is a civilization! Sons of Anarchy is order! Sons of Anarchy is power! and out here - We! Are! !Sons

Soa Soldiers: (Cheers and War crys)

(A Injured soldier coming to Wanderer. And wanderer shows his hand to stop cheerings)

Injured Soldier: Commander! King Matty's Barbarian army is marching on Albertea. General Matt cobra and the Sixth Black mamba army engaged the enemy. But their fate is unknown.

(Wanderer shakes his head to Injured soldier and says to marius)

Wanderer: Secure the remaining boats and get them unloaded. And prepare the man

(Marius shakes his head. And wanderer turns to the army and speaks)

Wanderer: We March For Albertea!!!

Current time:

Marius: Our march north towards the rebel heartland was brutal. Progress was slowed by battle after bloody battle against these embittered tribes. Seattle had brought peace, Rich trade and prosperity to these isles. This peace had been shattered by open rebellion. Now, finally, we were closing in on the very birthplace of this revolt, Where king matty and his warrior daughter ruled.

Thanks for reading my book episode 4 will coming tomorrow. For anyone that dont understand faction names its
Seattle is leaded by Black mamba, and black mamba have alot of groups in it example sons of anarchy, white coat syndicates, Grim reapers ,Washington state militia, and the pei is leaded by blackhats. And they have tribes who server them
Last edited by AnarchyMachine on December 9th, 2019, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr AJ, Spinner liked this
By Voxil
I'm afraid?
By Voxil
I'm afraid?
what do you mean ?
of what you created becoming sentient

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!