You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
I will genuinely translate and make this the greatest book to ever touch the Pandahut Forums if you wish. No biased shit from me. No favoring from me. Strictly professional translating. Contact me on Discord if you wish.
Discord: ZERO#8592
thanks for offer. I tried to add you but discord says his hired a samurai to kill all friend requests. can you add me ? :D Kane#9250
BabyPyros, Mr AJ liked this
interesting
BabyPyros liked this
just realized this book is a replica of ryse: son of rome,
amazing game, but honestly would be nice to have some originality, especially in 2019 with guns and the like.
either way, like i said on another post from you, im still willing to become your translator and make the books pretty decent follow an outline given by you. issue is they may take hours or days to complete due to school, sports, and work
or get zero idrc
MattCobra, Mr AJ liked this
amazing game, but honestly would be nice to have some originality, especially in 2019 with guns and the like.
either way, like i said on another post from you, im still willing to become your translator and make the books pretty decent follow an outline given by you. issue is they may take hours or days to complete due to school, sports, and work
or get zero idrc
for your sake i hope you at least want to get paid to do this
how long did this take u
or get zero idrc
sure
or get zero idrc
What about ur podcast bruh ?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!