You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Warning: This is a fictional book, In alternate universe. Most of the things happened here is not real. and thanks to Burnt for supporting me hope you like my book! (Its a long book but you wont regret to read it I fixed my shitty grammar. and its the first 2 episode) I gived my 3 hour for this u can comment about my story. And what you think and tell me if u dont liked a part of story

Anarchy - Son of Seattle

Episode 1: A Great Civilization:

(In a Hot summer day Seattle was in the biggest war the world ever seen. Blackhats from the Pei came to Seattle just for vengeance for What Emperor Burnt did to their king Matty. Krezen was leading the Black Hat forces but they had the allies from all around the world to attack Seattle and take the head of the Emperor Burnt. Blackmamba Forces had around 20.000 soldier while Blackhats had around 50.000. They was close to Palace of Emperor but they forgot The Great General.. Marius was protecting the Bridge to palace. The houses war burning peoples was slaughtered. Mortars was falling upon to the palace...)

(Burnt was running inside the castle to escape from falling stones. Then a part of stone dropped behind Him, he is falled to ground. He saw his great Statue's eyes is bleeding. This statue was around 50 meter tall. He was scared so much and yelled)

Burnt: No gods.. His here !!! his here his here!!!.... Gods help meee!!!

(Then he runned to upstairs of palace. To balcony and yelled to his soldiers)

Burnt: Im Burnt of the Black Mambas. Why are you abondoned me??? defend your emperor. I order to you to defend your emperor!!!.

(In the bridge there is was massive war beetween black mambas and black hats. A blackhat tried to slash General Marius. He was foolish to try this Marius opened a big hole in his chest.)

Marius: Centurion Wolfired to me. Take this bag of bamboo and display it in the highest place you find. When the Blackhats will see this they'll run and battle will be ours.

(Marius gives the bag of bamboo to Centurion Wolfired. Then he take his soldiers and reach to the palace's entrance then they form a shield wall.)

A Bmc soldier: Sir they are coming from right flank. We should prepare for heavy attack.

Marius: Soldiers Shield wall!

(Blackhats attacking the shield wall. But marius used the scorpio back in the war area and shot the enemies one by one. Bmc was better in battlefield, blackhats was fleeing from battle field it was a victory for Bmc.)

A Bmc soldier: Sir some of the enemies entered inside palace. Im afraid for emperors's life

Marius: Keep the soldiers here I will deal with it.

(Marius entered the palace. Palace was heavily destroyed marius was going to stairs then saw the Krezen the leader of the remaining army.)

Krezen: You I know you... Your Foolish emperor killed my king. I will avenge it!

Marius: Bring it on then...

(One of the krezen's soldier throw a arrow to Marius. Marius defend it with his shield a guy rushed with spear to marius and hit the shield so hard Its opened a crack on it. Then Marius Shaft his sword to enemy's Chest take a spear from ground and throwed it to archer. Then Krezen taked his giant battle axe and rushed to Marius. Marius defend the attack with his shield. Opened a slice in Krezen's leg. Krezen fall down then marius shaft his sword to krezens head)

(Marius walked to upstairs and saw the Emperor Burnt)

Burnt: General? you came here to save me? thanks gods!

Marius: Yes my Emperor where is the safe room?

Burnt: Here come quick !

(They opened the secret room's door while walking Emperor said)

Burnt: I swear to gods Anarchy is came here to kill me. He is back...

Marius: Anarchy? He is a myth my emperor. Only man kills man.

Burnt: And.. what great oracle told this to you? General.

Marius: My father

(Emperor Burnt and general Marius entered the safe room)

(Marius started to light the torchs and emperor Burnt speaks)

Burnt: We will be safe here. I do belive we will be safe here. I pray to the gods that we will be..Safe.

Marius: Oh. We will be safe here emperor. As safe as we can be.

Burnt: Yes safe, Safe. Thank god. But you... What family what's your name soldier ?

Marius: Marius, But my name is of no import. My story Homevewer is.

Episode 2: Family Reunion?:

Marius: My father taughted me we are fated by the gods, but that we alone choose our path. You were fated to be an Emperor and I,
a Soldier. My Father's sense of honor drove him to follow a path that served the people. But what droves us to take the paths we did? What mades us the men that we are today? My story begins some ten years past...

10 Years Ago: Seattle:

Marius: Father.

Tomato Chunks: Marius!?

Marius: Its good to see you again. Well, How do I look? every inch of Bmc soldier?

Tomato Chunks: You look fine my son Welcome home. Welcome home

(Both hugging to each other)

Tomato Chunks: Do you know where you are posted?

Marius: Hawaii.

Tomato Chunks: Ah Hawaii a quiet place. Your mother will be happy about that.

Marius: I didnt joined the army for bask in the sun father. I want to fight. Like you did for the empire.

Tomato Chunks: All in good time my son all in good time. Remember not all of your enemies will be found on the battlefield.

Marius: Father?

(Marius's mother approaches to Marius)

Mother Liona: Marius!

(His mother hugs him)

Mother Liona: Let me look at you. So handsome...

Marius: Mother, please...

Mother Liona: Your sister is eager to see you.

Tomato Chunks: She will see him soon enough my love. For now I wish to speak with my son alone.

Mother Liona: Fine I shall go and find your sister.

Marius: Is there is something troubling you father?

Tomato Chunks: We will talk in good time. For now lets see what you learned.

(Marius and his father duels and Marius beats his father)

Tomato Chunks: Its a proud but sad day for a father too see his son beats him. You may mastered in the sword but. Never rush the world to meet with it drawn. Allways come open handed first. Walk with me son

Marius: I have heard rumors there is great unrest in Seattle?

Tomato Chunks: Yes these is dangerous times we living in. This election could change everything.

(Marius saw his father's Shining Yellow General armor and look at the armor then put his helmet near it. Then he goes to his father.)

Tomato Chunks: Im giving this to you. As once your grandfather gived it to me. When your time comes to command your man on your own. Think back what Im about tell you. Legend says that Anarchy was a great warrior, a revered leader in a vast army. During a massive battle his cowardly commanders abondoned him. When the slain Anarchy arrived in the Underworld. Nemesis the goddes of revenge was engraged. At how the brave hero was treated. She allowed the Anarchy to return to the world as a vengeful spirit - Ghostly black armoured centurion who would hunt down and kill each of the Generals who had wronged him. From this day many commanders carry a dagger with the image of Anarchy on the scabbard. This dagger allways reminds them to look after their man or risk the black centurion, Returning from the dead and avenge their selfish mistakes.

(A explosion heard. Marius and his fathers checks Their houses Hall and saw Liona escaping from Blackhats.)

Tomato Chunks: Liona!

Marius: Blackhats!

Tomato Chunks: Follow me!

(They quickly run for chase the blackhats a blackhat hit the marius with a mace, Marius falls to ground and his father slashes the barbarian and helps marius to get up. Then they entered the garden... Marius and Tomato saw, Liona and Marius's sister both slaughtered)

Tomato Chunks: No,no,no I will kill every last one of you!

(Tomatochunks get in rage and slashes 2 blackhats and 3 more cames from their back. Marius kills one of them with his sword. Then other one attacks marius, His father throws a spear to him, Then marius shaft his sword to the other blackhat)

Tomato Chunks: They mean to kill us Marius, we need to go to the senate house Marius to save my people.

(Marius and Tomato running to senate house. But a Big heavy man with a big Axe hit the wall's Pillar and wall is fell off Marius is inside the wall and his father is at outside, This man was bigger then stronger then Marius. his name was Jeff and he does the first attack, Marius dodges it then marius slashes his feet. Jeff becomes angry and hits so fast, But Marius's shield defended the hits then marius find a chance and slash him in the head)

(Then Marius goes outside, Sees 3 road and cant decide which one goes to senate. But a Yellow weared shining man Touches his shoulder and says)

Doge: That way, There lies your destiny. Run!

(Marius Is running to door which Doge showed. But he feels strange about the man's look and how he lights like Sun)

(Marius goes to senate and saw there is battle, His father is leading the battle Marius joins them while fighting with enemies, a Blackhat Shaft his dagger to Tomato's Guts. Then Marius sees it drops his shield and run to his father. His father taked dagger from his body.)

Tomato Chunks: This is.. Worse then I imagine. You must save Seattle. Save it from them.... save it from them)

(His father falls to ground with blood splitting from his mouth. And dies.)

(Marius is crying and says)

Marius: You Bastards!. You murdering Blackhat Bastards! I will do as you bid father. I will save Seattle from them. I'll spill their blood.

(A guy approaches to Marius)

The Wanderer: Im commander Wanderer of the Sons of Anarchy. I fought with your father. If its blood you want. I promise I will give you as much as you can handle. You're with the Grim Reapers arent you?

Marius: Yes sir.

The Wanderer: Not anymore. Welcome to the Sons of Anarchy Lad.

Current time:

Marius: Wanderer oversaw the completion of my training and made good on his promise. As part of the Sons of Anarchy, I'd soon have all the blood I want. The Island of Pei. That fetid lair of our empire, Was the home to the bastards that had slaughtered my family. And led the very rebellion which had spewed onto streets of seattle. My posting with Sons of Anarchy. Would take us to this isles. Where I will wreak my revenge. And crushing the Insurrection.

Thanks for reading episode 3 and 4 will come later :) its will be about Marius's journey in pei
Last edited by AnarchyMachine on December 9th, 2019, 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BabyPyros liked this
wasnt wanderer also part of blackhats
also ik like i hate you and all but i'd like to be included as a chef in the middle of the seattle warzone who is ex hitman, you can make me a bad person or just not include it
Last edited by wonslowcar on December 6th, 2019, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matty liked this
also ik like i hate you and all but i'd like to be included as a chef in the middle of the seattle warzone who is ex hitman, you can make me a bad person or just not include it
do you liked it now or still bad ?
also ik like i hate you and all but i'd like to be included as a chef in the middle of the seattle warzone who is ex hitman
I will include you as a boss dont worry XD
i havent like led anything, i just think it'd be nice to add a bit of what actually heppened. when i was kicked from bmc i became a chef and opened a store that was actually *pog* protected, but was raided by i think wmc or whatever they were called.

and it's p good but like english is not your primary langauge is it
I will genuinely translate and make this the greatest book to ever touch the Pandahut Forums if you wish. No biased shit from me. No favoring from me. Strictly professional translating. Contact me on Discord if you wish.
Discord: ZERO#8592
Spinner, Burnt liked this
I will genuinely translate and make this the greatest book to ever touch the Pandahut Forums if you wish. No biased shit from me. No favoring from me. Strictly professional translating. Contact me on Discord if you wish.
Discord: ZERO#8592
kool, ill join
Spinner liked this
Since this is a fictional story, any toxic remarks or diss of any kind will have their messages deleted.
Spinner liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!