You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By AnarchyMachine
2 years and 1 day ago was the day I joined the best community called Pandahut, all the good and bad times I have had here, so many I just cannot describe, ppl having big hearts helping each other through though times and just show love. That is why PH is the best community I have ever been in, and I do not regret even 1 second of all this time I have been here. A 2-year video might come up shortly, not sure yet tho, just wanna say thank u for these 2 amazing years, and I wish for another lovely year of PH! <3 :heartfulpanda:
Peace out- Jack
I joined like 3 years ago but instead of big hearts I see big egos and big mafia bosses and good friend xD
You have a point, but i have gone through things you might not have and that is the time i have seen the hearts in good people, and did you just call me your friend, i thought you did hate me. lmao
I dont hate anybdy itsa game xD and it wasfun to play
Outspace liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
I joined approximately 1.83014 years ago to this moment, it's big brain time.
Mr AJ, Outspace liked this
By Mr AJ
lots of stuff has been changed in PH over the past 2 years
Many people left and many joined in
Some were dominant and some went off without any trace
Some were banned forever and some play till today
There have been countless groups, great leaders and amazing roleplayers throughout the history of PH RP
It has been 2 years since I joined ph RP, tbh I haven't found anything like ph server on unturned

The community in PH is gold and that's the reason y I still play unturned till now
Although we all had some kind of rivalry against other players based on RP situation as well in groups
But at the end of the day, These are some of the memories that you won't forget in life cuz these little moments of happiness reminds us that there are groups and people better than the ones that we see or meet in our day to day life

I would like to thank all for creating this server as well as the community a better place despite of all those drama that we went through for past 2 years
Outspace liked this
By Ze Golden Pug
“There have been countless groups, great leaders and amazing roleplayers throughout the history of PH RP“
*cough*
Outspace, Mr AJ liked this
By Burnt
Good stuff!
Stay around and enjoy it. :staringpanda:
By Javi-kun
“There have been countless groups, great leaders and amazing roleplayers throughout the history of PH RP“
*cough*
*cough*
By AnarchyMachine
lots of stuff has been changed in PH over the past 2 years
Many people left and many joined in
Some were dominant and some went off without any trace
Some were banned forever and some play till today
There have been countless groups, great leaders and amazing roleplayers throughout the history of PH RP
It has been 2 years since I joined ph RP, tbh I haven't found anything like ph server on unturned

The community in PH is gold and that's the reason y I still play unturned till now
Although we all had some kind of rivalry against other players based on RP situation as well in groups
But at the end of the day, These are some of the memories that you won't forget in life cuz these little moments of happiness reminds us that there are groups and people better than the ones that we see or meet in our day to day life

I would like to thank all for creating this server as well as the community a better place despite of all those drama that we went through for past 2 years
aj I want to return ph but I want to make a show like wwe or another thing can we be partners and run a show ?
Outspace liked this
By Mr AJ
aj I want to return ph but I want to make a show like wwe or another thing can we be partners and run a show ?
https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 91#p172091
Outspace liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!