You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Helena
This post is pissing me off, a bunch of randoms who weren't even around at certain periods of RP have just heard about those times and gone "oh i miss when _____" boys shut the fuck up, you weren't even there so stop acting like you're some "old player" or some "OG"

Why you may ask?
1) you weren't there
2) you weren't fucking there
3) you get half the facts wrong so it's just insulting
4) YOU WEREN'T THERE
5) its insulting that you think you can act and bypass your way into the "OG gang" or what the fuck you wanna call it.
6) Y O U W E R E N ' T T H E R E

please, if you weren't around back in some periods of RP, be bloody honest cause I can recall every name to the T who was remotely relevant and i know some of you whobillys joined well after these periods so stop trying to get clout and be honest.

thanks,
noob dog the doob nog
me when other people have fun and i dont

segregation momentum :pensive:
By Javi-kun
This post is pissing me off, a bunch of randoms who weren't even around at certain periods of RP have just heard about those times and gone "oh i miss when _____" boys shut the fuck up, you weren't even there so stop acting like you're some "old player" or some "OG"

Why you may ask?
1) you weren't there
4) YOU WEREN'T THERE
5) its insulting that you think you can act and bypass your way into the "OG gang" or what the fuck you wanna call it.

please, if you weren't around back in some periods of RP, be bloody honest cause I can recall every name to the T who was remotely relevant and i know some of you whobillys joined well after these periods so stop trying to get clout and be honest.

thanks,
noob dog the doob nog
Well I did join a few months before that time but at the same time wasnt there sadly :(
By Sp4x

Why you may ask?
1) you weren't there
4) YOU WEREN'T THERE

thanks,
noob dog the doob nog
og gang :3
By Burnt

Why you may ask?
1) you weren't there
4) YOU WEREN'T THERE

thanks,
noob dog the doob nog
Clifford gave me a +1

Am I cool enough yet?
By Liona

og gang : )

Clifford was a real one <3 <3
By Sp4x
not to flex....but
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 2.02.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 2.02.34 AM.png (126.19 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
Last edited by Sp4x on October 31st, 2019, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By wonslowcar

Why you may ask?
1) you weren't there
4) YOU WEREN'T THERE

thanks,
noob dog the doob nog
Clifford gave me a +1

Am I cool enough yet?
queenie said i should i apply again b4 she left in the teamspeak. i had a mental crisis at the age of 9 between shadokat and shaduken because i wanted to be epic and pog like my friend AGARShado who got me into unturned, who at the time was shadodart am i an og gamer

side note, if anyone knows the kollector or has him added on steam or anything, please i'd love to get in contact with him. it was this dude
fork knife.PNG
fork knife.PNG (50.97 KiB) Viewed 1961 times
By Yoshi
I bet 60% of the players today don't know the name dutchy. Sad times man.
By Liona
I bet 60% of the players today don't know the name dutchy. Sad times man.
ikr? Dutchy was funny asf but fucking scary sometimes aswell.
Dutchy liked this
By Dani Omerovic

Why you may ask?
1) you weren't there
4) YOU WEREN'T THERE

thanks,
noob dog the doob nog
When you say this do you mean me? I have been in PH for 2 years now... Or do u mean the other noobs. BC im with the OG crew

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!