You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By JTD
Hello Pandas!
Im JTD and i have made a Washington News Network

so every week there will be New news About whats going on on the Pandahut Server And when we do the news Thing we will do a short interview for 2 people and ask them Questions about the server
Last edited by JTD on October 17th, 2019, 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mean u could have done this in the eagle but ur thing ur choice
Hello Pandas!
Im JTD and i have made a Washington News Network

so every week there will be New news About whats going on on the Pandahut Server And when we do the news Thing we will do a short interview for 2 people and ask them Questions about the server
Good luck with ya news agency
The only issue that you will be facing from now on is " Content "
If u run out of news, You are gone
and you have to post stuff on time.
We faced these issues on Pandahut News
It went well until forums stopped updating RP news, which caused the downfall of that brand
Hello Pandas!

This is the FIrst News video for the pandahut Server
Just saw the vid &
tbh the production quality is amazing and the way you presented the content was really good
Washington News Network has got great potential in pandahut network

Need any kind of support or help, Feel free to contact me or the chief technical officers ( Supreme Leader, Bat kat, Needle Meming, and Grandpa Hoovie ) on GFS

Suggestion - It would be great ( professional ) if you would create a youtube channel for WNN, instead of posting em on your personal account
yea tbh its great, only problem will be what to say
Mr AJ liked this
"Hello pandas!
I am having problems with my computer so I won't be able to do the news for 3weeks mabye and I won't be able to play on the PH10 so i is like taking a break (I don't want to take a break but my computer screen just decided to go black) when my computer is fixed i will be back"

"Thank you pandas!"
"From JTD"
Pablo likes the quality of the product, pablo wants you to keep going.
Pablo always knows whats right.
zman#2644 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!