You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Karma
The rules state the following; 1.5 You may not harass other players, by following/stalking them around the map or servers, repeatedly killing them until they ragequit, repeatedly sending them unwanted TPA requests, or any other form of bullying.

I have recently built two, max height sky bases, isolated in the corner of the map, on two different panda hut servers.
The first one was built on 6, only to be destroyed that same day by "Mercury" (not the moderator)
I then moved to a completely different server and rebuilt from scratch on Panda hut 4, only to log on not even 6 hours later and find out that base was completely destroyed (there wasnt even any objects built up to my base... how did they get up there?)

My question is...
If following/stalking players and "any other form of bullying" is against the rules, why do players get away with this sort of griefing? especially when it is the same player following our group around multiple servers with the intention of griefing
By IGNMercury
I was on Pandahut 4 briefly, I ran into some glitches where it immobilized me in a vehicle. I logged out, got on Pandahut 7 (Yukon) had some fun there, then I went on Pandahut 9 for the rest of the time. I did not grief you, stop placing blame because of the incidents regarding Pandahut 6. I destroyed your group's base due to insults from your group-mate: caseyphillips420. My group-mates disclosed your group's base whereabouts.

Like I've stated, scouting is one of the core fundamentals. This is PvP, this is not an anti-grief server. I didn't target YOU as an individual (which is against the rules), I targeted your group and the person who taunted me.

Ipso facto, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
By IGNMercury
Group vs. Group ~= PvP, except for your buildings... which aren't players...

1.5 You may not harass other players, by following/stalking them around the map or servers, repeatedly killing them [players] until they [players] ragequit, repeatedly sending them unwanted TPA requests, or any other form of bullying*.

*loophole, loosely stated, doesn't directly address griefing bases.

And to be honest, Mushy's doing that whole Server Reset thing and giving us Protips to sell stuff in our lockers/crates in our bases. So, yeah.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO MUSHY
By Arashi_tlk
I'm not a mod, nor an admin, but if people are intentionally following you or your group from server to server just to kill you over and over, or to destroy your base on each server, that's a bit much. This is PVP, but if you're just following someone around just to target them so much you're server hoping to screw them over some more, you're taking it too far.

Now, don't get me wrong, my group and myself were pissed enough at a group or more so one guy from that group, that we went to his sky base and took it all out down to the last pillar. He had it coming of course, but after that, that was it. I wouldn't follow the guy to another server just to grief or murder him as much as possible.

I also get that sometimes you have to flip servers to play on other maps or whatever as well, but if it's getting to the point that a guy is having to come onto the forums to complain about you or your group, maybe you guys should just leave each other alone.
By GiantLobstah
Karma doesn't even know who destroyed his second skybase.. He's just placing the blame on this guy. Honestly it could have been anyone that destroyed your base. Things happen on pvp servers.
By Karma
I never "blamed" anyone for the destruction of my second sky base, I said "they" not "mercury".

Even if Mercury isn't at fault for what happened in panda hut 4, he is guilty of stalking me for a week with only one in intention (to try and make me ragequit or something)
With that being said, my point still stands. Why is this sort of griefing allowed?
By Jack
It would be pretty cool if bases at a certain height limit had to be left alone. The reason being that the person/s that built it have taken a lot of time and effort to build it and it's cost them a lot of bamboo.
By Mercy
It would be pretty cool if bases at a certain height limit had to be left alone. The reason being that the person/s that built it have taken a lot of time and effort to build it and it's cost them a lot of bamboo.
But than again if we leave them alone the servers will look like the modded server and everyone may crash or take an hour to load in.
By Arashi_tlk
If skybases weren't abused as a drop down, kill, loot, and tpa or /home real quick. Or even the ones that are low enough to actually kill people from the skybase. Then some people might be more likely to leave them be. But a lot of the time people abuse them, and do kill from their base, or drop down from the heavens, kill and run. This can be pretty annoying, and I know for a fact some admins don't really like it. Hence, partly why the prices to make them and to get up to skybases are so expensive.

Sure you do have those people that just want a safe haven they can call their own. A place they can store gear if they wanted, without it being taken quickly like a land base. And they also just want a spot they can hang out for a bit, safely, for whatever reason. If all skybases were used like this, I wouldn't have a problem with a couple around the map, but of course, we couldn't have them everywhere due to loading and lagging.

As for people raiding them, or destroying them, those people just don't really care most the time. They just want loot, or to screw people over. I've seen random people get on a server strictly to raid bases, nothing more.

I'm not much for raiding myself, but if the guy/s have it coming, I tend to make it known. Raid, and destroy is in order if they're complete dicks. But if it's just a simple little raid with no hard feelings I'd leave the base intact as much as possible.

But to stay with the topic, there isn't really any rules, or way to see who is destroying skybases, so unless someone is seeing it happen, with proof, and it is someone constantly harassing you and your group, nothing will come of it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!