You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Matty
Good luck! Willing to see my own perspective on you, you may DM me if you wish.
By MemeOverlord
Good luck! Willing to see my own perspective on you, you may DM me if you wish.
I'll dm you on discord mate.
By GrandpaHoovie
Hey actually I am new to pandahut, wat were u banned for 90 days for?
Mr AJ liked this
By pvt amar
i think more than 50bans and toxicity ect
By Angular
Yeah, I probably have videos from long ago before you were banned of you being a complete dick toward anyone, and everyone. Why did you get banned again? Oh wait. Don't need to explain that one. I don't need to explain that you're toxic because everyone knows it as a simple fact. Your toxicity is comparable to turboadam x3. I don't care much for this and as I said before if you're willing to come back and not be an ass towards me and other people, then I'm open to new opinions and perspective change.
By Pablo Escobar.
Yeah, I probably have videos from long ago before you were banned of you being a complete dick toward anyone, and everyone. Why did you get banned again? Oh wait. Don't need to explain that one. I don't need to explain that you're toxic because everyone knows it as a simple fact. Your toxicity is comparable to turboadam x3. I don't care much for this and as I said before if you're willing to come back and not be an ass towards me and other people, then I'm open to new opinions and perspective change.
Is that Why nearly Everyone thinks you Are The most toxic they have ever Met?
By MemeOverlord
Is that Why nearly Everyone thinks you Are The most toxic they have ever Met?

Is that why Angular had a player report made against him for toxicity and racism?
By Burnt
Peace and positivity spread a better image than toxicity and drama.

:bamboo:
Lex Of Talionis, Javi-kun, Mr AJ and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!