You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By MemeOverlord
I was toxic to you. Because you just grief for this community. You are the reason that it gets boring, you grief for new people from day 1.
Doesn’t excuse it, you’re still toxic and deserves your ban.

Also, let’s not forget you created like 30 alts for your police rank application and pretended to be a girl for a couple months!

Also I’m not a griefer, I don’t destroy everything I see, just most of it

Stopppp 😫😫
By Antony
Is a reason that i hate matt me and my friends. Did make a restaurant and a mechanic. Do you know what matt destroyed it. We didnt get a chanche to play. He destroyed everything people maked. Just for fun and show power. That was my start on ph.
By MemeOverlord
Is a reason that i hate matt me and my friends. Did make a restaurant and a mechanic. Do you know what matt destroyed it. We didnt get a chanche to play. He destroyed everything people maked. Just for fun and show power. That was my start on ph.
Fucking stop
By Antony
Matt did come and grief as normal. It was peace to he come and wanted to be the boss.
By Apples
Why don’t you guys PM? There is no reason to argue on the forums. All you guys are doing is creating an argument and drama between you all, which doesn’t help any of your arguments at all. This is now locked to prevent anymore smartass and disrespectful comments.
Helena, Matty, Ace Clip and 4 others liked this
By Aren
Hardium is NOT a rp Head admin :)

The ONLY head admins we have are Myself and Classified
GhostDragon, Helena, TomatoChunks and 2 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!