You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Dani Omerovic
So the day has camen where i am leaving PH, and prob Unturned, this is because my life is ruined and i have lost everything i have, i just whant to say that this community was awesome, i have played here for 6-7 months, at around 4 months i bought VIP+, than after a month i got Brain cancer, but with all of the help from this community i got trough it and Survived, This is "Assistant Director" Jack, "BMC-Captain" Jack signing out, Bye Guys :heartfulpanda:
Mr AJ liked this
By Liona
thats not ebic.

Laters my dude. I'll send you ramen later.

-noob dog
By Cookie
This is not EPIC

Wish you the best in life jack :heartfulpanda:
By Mr AJ
So the day has camen where i am leaving PH, and prob Unturned, this is because my life is ruined and i have lost everything i have, i just whant to say that this community was awesome, i have played here for 6-7 months, at around 4 months i bought VIP+, than after a month i got Brain cancer, but with all of the help from this community i got trough it and Survived, This is "Assistant Director" Jack, "BMC-Captain" Jack signing out, Bye Guys :heartfulpanda:
Miss ya Fella :(
Hope to see you soon in the near future
It's really hard for us to see u going, cuz most of the legends of ph left the community/server due to irl stuff
and that's all I got to say, my friend,
Good Luck with all the stuff that u r going through irl

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!