You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Dani Omerovic
Hello Pandas!
It's me Jack here.
And i would like to say that some of you might know that i haven't been on to much that is becasue of me being in the Hospital very much. But now on Firday i am back, i am a Chief Of Staff on FBI in 13 and a Kidnapper on 10, you Criminals on 13 hide....... Because Jack is back and you on 10 hide...... Because i am back, and i am ready to kick some ass, i will see you all on Friday. Have a Nice Day!
Mr AJ liked this
By Matty
omg
By Dani Omerovic
omg
Im coming for you first:)
By Mr AJ
Welcome back Jack 😊
By Jrider the one
Hello Pandas!
It's me Jack here.
And i would like to say that some of you might know that i haven't been on to much that is becasue of me being in the Hospital very much. But now on Firday i am back, i am a Chief Of Staff on FBI in 13 and a Kidnapper on 10, you Criminals on 13 hide....... Because Jack is back and you on 10 hide...... Because i am back, and i am ready to kick some ass, i will see you all on Friday. Have a Nice Day!
LOL
Criminals hide???
LOL I'd like to see how that goes for ya bud

anyway welcome back!
:heartfulpanda:
By Dani Omerovic
Welcome back Jack 😊
Thankks
Mr AJ liked this
By Dani Omerovic
Hello Pandas!
It's me Jack here.
LOL
Criminals hide???
LOL I'd like to see how that goes for ya bud

anyway welcome back!
:heartfulpanda:
I don't think you have seen me in a fight? But you will see:) and thanks!
By Cookie
Hello Pandas!
It's me Jack here.
Ur granny tranny

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!