You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By ByBuch
Hello again! It's me, ByBuch, bringing some updates for PFI, both good or bad.
First of all, me and my partners from Public Fire Inc. are very thankfull for all your positive and critical help in the last Topic. We are working to make better vehicle handling and safe transport, and when this is done, our prices will probably grow up a bit, any updates to this and other topics will be posted here.

Recently, PFI's Economy and transport partnership program leader of research BatatadorDeBatatas, and i went to take a look at Pandahut #13 RP server since many people recommended us to change server because of the crime and gang wars occuring on Washington #10, our conclusion is that, we probably are staying for some time inside server #10, why we choose to do that was:
- The already open forum topic posted about donations and hiring partnership;
- Many of our building machinery and mechanic-related stuff is at server #10 and we didn't came to an agreement about selling everything and changing servers;
- Our first and only (by now) both base and workoshop cramped Station is enough to do what needed with the vehicles safety.
- And for last, Mayors may be changing sooner or later, as well as police groups are getting more and more focused on the security of Seattle and similars. And, that's why we're here, PFI is made for that purpose, bringing safe and secure transport to everyone and anyone, a little shootout on our vehicles or neigborhoods will not stop us from working, because if something wrong happens, we must learn from it:

“All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride.”
― Sophocles, Antigone

We have decided ultimately that, we are not moving (not now) for Pandahut RP #13. I'm sorry to tell that and for the players of #13...
But instead, we came up with a better idea. When we gather enough people of our trust and resources, we are going to open another base of Public Fire Inc. in tatical spots of our knowledge, it is going to take a long time of research and help from the Pandahut Community and Moderation team, but, eventually, we will try to make it as hard as possible!

Another big event is the hiring week of the Public Fire Inc. team!
We already have a date marked for us to open our doors to new people and helping hands of the community, but the date will be not shown just yet, but don't worry, any updates or changes will be posted here.

To work with us, you must first complete the Application (that is being worked on) and, if you're accepted, congratulations! Me myself will send you a voice-chat or text message chat through steam and you will have a double interview with ByBuch (PIF's creator) and BatatadorDeBatatas (His name will be probably changed soon, until that you can call him Potato Man) (he's also from the Economy and transport partnership program).
The payment will be rather thin because we can't handle too much people, but remember, it depends ALOT in your driving and social skills. Common mechanics will be getting between 100 - 300 Bamboo per hour of work (or more depending on your interview/skills) and Drivers will be getting between 200 - 800 Bamboo per map trip (map trips are going to be set by ByBuch and special permits from the RP Administrators of Pandahut RP #13, simply composes of the vehicle driver rounding the entire map, not fast and not so slowly, to gather as many passengers as possible in a considerable amount of time). Probably the vehicle drivers will be getting extra Bamboo at the early stages of the project since security and safety will always be a threat not only for them but for the passengers as well.

Any simple questions be asked in this post, further and more complicated ones can be sent to me via Steam and Unturned if you find me there

Thank you for your attention, have a nice trip!
By Social Skillz
The payment will be rather thin because we can't handle too much people, but remember, it depends ALOT in your driving and social skills.
Glad to see I'm in this post.
By ByBuch
Public Fire Inc. Updates - 03/10/18
Hi there, It's ByBuch again! Bringing some updates.

When talking to some friends and to PotatoMan, we almost deleted all the forum posts about PFI and ended our Company, it was very hard to start this and we wont get too much for it, by my calculations, 89.13% of the Public Fire Inc.'s economy comes from our very hands an hard work, but not as drivers or mechanics, but as a builder and a hunter, alone, trying to make the best from a Fire Station, a bus, and some signs.

Today as an example, we only got 30 bamboo from three total map trips, if there was no gas station with free gasoline inside, the day would be totally lost.
Think about PFI as an NGO, we can't afford to help these people, but who can do so could help our cause. Why we would think about stopping if we knew that? Here's the answer:
"Can i tpa to someone in Seattle?"; "Ayone can give me tpa to the RP city?" but never a "I'm new here, can someone give me some help to start with please?"
Why would we waste our time and money, building and precisely crafting something if the fastest, more intelligent solution is right there?
Our premise is to give Washington a safe and calm trip to the nearest town or bus stop, but why do that if you can wait 5-10 seconds to teleport to a friend or base without even taking a look at the road while doing it?

A phrase that i heard made me and PotatoMan almost tremble when we heard it while driving the bus was:

"No, no i don't need a ride, but nice hobby that you guys have tho..."

Why be afraid of such a common and simple phrase? We were not afraid for the phrase only, but it's context and, above all of them, the word Hobby...
I know the guy that said that was only giving us a heads up and all of that, without even wanting to make a bad reaction out of us, he was just, saying it. The fact that he acted that way is that, for him, why would i care about going that long way to get in a place that i can just type some words to get there in a few seconds?

For him, our work was just for the fun and Roleplay, that is totally right of course, but, something fun that does not gives you something back is not worth it. In this case it is the Bamboo that we waste every day to repair and restock our vehicles. We can't get a big donation because it would not support us for long, having 50k BB and needing to pay 4 - 7k BB every single day to our workers will just make it worse for us. To give you people an idea, 4 days back the most money i used to have was 300.00 BB, and with that i started the company.

We, from Public Fire Inc. , are on the edge of the line, if nothing goes foward for us, we will simply lose it and stop with it, even being my most desired role and dream in Unturned RP.
Please, let Replies down there with advice that we can use to make our company go foward and continue helping the people of Washington.

Thank you for reading, have a nice trip. - ByBuch
Mr AJ liked this
By Social Skillz
What I personally thought of was also branching to become an insurance company aswell.
You could provide cheap base transports, transporting product from one person to another, or even be a shipping company.
iMC, ByBuch, Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
The problem of setting up a transportation company is that Most of them use teleportation command instead of fetching a taxi or some kind of transportation services, This is because most of them got no vehicle to travel plus some of them wanna save money rather than spending money on transportation
It's kinda hard to lead a transportation company tbh
I tried to be a taxi guy a few months ago and most of the time I don't get customers
and some of them even scammed me by jumping out of the car while we reach the destination and some robbed me

Well if you really wanna do the transportation stuff, As social said you can do some cargo stuff

But if you really wanna enjoy the rp experience and wanna earn some money
you can start your own portable shop, where you go around the town using a van, asking people what they need in chat , and sell em if you have the particular product

Another idea I got is that, you can change your company into some kind of on-demand store like Amazon, where u hire a bunch of people from various roles and you store your stuff in safe place ( I recommend you to have vault/bank)
and ask people what they need
and when you get their orders, you can do a home delivery and charge em little high
like if the product is 50 bamboos, sell em for 60 and 10 for home delivery, 10 for the profit, Total will be around 80
The reason why you sell em for 60 is that Sometimes the guys who work in your company needs some kind of salary
so u sell stuff for extra cash to provide salary for your workers

If you are not comfortable with that idea, you can establish your own shop, at the end when you the leave server, take all the stuff you got in your shop, so that you won't get raided
ByBuch liked this
By ByBuch
Public Fire Inc. Updates - 05/10/2018
More updates!

Hey people! We are happy to annouce that Public Fire Inc. has a brand new garage/workshop and central in Pandahut RP Server #13! Our actual central in Pandahut RP Server #10 is temporarily closed, most probably it will be permanently sold or scrapped for money.
Why? #10 Is going on some bad stuff for a little too much time, even if our most important objective is security and protection, Seattle and general RP places at Washington are suffering too much from raids and kidnaps, if you take a look, almost 40% of Washington player roles are both Kidnappers, Bandits and Hitmans.
Another thing is that the Washington map is a little bit tiny for our work to be optimal, so we decided to go play at #13 since the map is actually huge and with new ideas given by you! We just think it's a greater place to continue our Company.
Now talking about your guys advice:

We are becoming a private and public transport, cargo and shipping company (PotatoMan's idea was making a portable shop as well so we are going to do that as a new project)!
Our first and most important new project will be as listed:

1. Cargo and shipping (We will have air, ground and water heavy transport vehicles to bring needed materials or trade items to someone or somewhere, we are most probably going to make a discord to make orders, or we will just go the simple way and build some base kind of place that you can place your orders and location)

2. Portable Shop (Just have a plated base-like vehicle that will sell stuff, not food probably but mostry mechaninc and building core stuff, like generators and tires for example.)

3. Public Transport (We will need to take a break from the public transport for now, it won't give us near to no money and we would probably end up kidnapped and killed, then we would need to buy a new bus, put some armour on it and everthing else, while we can't think about a solution to this problem, we will focus on the two other projects.)

Also, PFI is researching some new ways to improve the Cargo and shipping transport by upgrading our vehicles and use them for more private orders. We are working on some Blueprints for custom vehicles that are still on paper, but are coming soon.

We already have a date for the hiring week that is: 22/10/18 to 26/10/18(probably will not happen for economy issues)

Yea, that's it i think. Thank you for reading
-ByBuch
MattCobra, Mr AJ liked this
By ByBuch
Public Fire Inc. Updates - 11/10/2018

Aye there mateys! Captain ByBuch is back for some *insanely good drumming* Updates!

Mostly, everyone that is reading this knows that we are currently working on our PEI (Pandahut #13 RP) PFI's Central for some time now, and we are indeed. We have established our Company's Workshop/Central (made mostly from scrap metal and plates because we can't afford to waste our little money on building materials) and we also made a little Hang-out-spot for the bois on the roof.

We got raided, 2 or 3 times in almost 1 week and a half, but, we don't have any loot inside our base. Simply, because we knew people would see a Company's big building and prepare for some raiding stuff when there's little movement on the server. So we made "something" with the loot, and i won't say what in my forum posts as well, i smell roaches here, if y'know what i mean.

Lets continue! We have almost two blueprints done for our Simple-Cargo-Vehicles (SCV) project that will be used at cheaper, less important hauling missions. And we are still researching for our prototypes on the Special Vehicle of Value Transport (SVVT) project that will be used at more critical Value or player transport, and yeah, about player transport:

One of our idea is to cooperate with the Federal Bureal of Investigation, or just FBI, to make Special and rather Tanky custom vehicles to carry either important person transport (For example, taking the Mayor or an victim/prisioner of a big gang to a far away place with maximum security) or massive player transport (Just a big plated bus with buletproof protection)
I will try to contact the mayor as soon as we have enough to start this project, so keep on watching for it!

Going back to the base updates. For you that wants to know why we are awalys closed, its just because of the little time that we have to organize everything, people don't seem to care tho, most of the times, people just appear out of nowhere and punch the doors calling for like, berries trade or something? We try to ignore those...Heh.
Probably a little party will be going on to commemorate the not-so-grand-but-still-cool opening of Public Fire Inc!

And yea, that is it, thank you for reading, and now i must clean my bird's poop, have a nice day, night, afternoon...?
whathever, have a good something!

- ByBuch
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!