You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By ByBuch
Hello there, i'm not new to pandahut (i played it for a entire year and stopped for a real long time)
but i want to know what is your guys opinion on what RP server is the best.
I play at Pandahut #10 RP that is the Washington map. I didn't bother too much how other maps or RP Pandahut are like,
so i came here to ask ya'll.
Please reply with one or more servers and tell us why it is the best or worst one for Roleplay.

Thank you for reading!
By MattCobra
PandaHut only has two rp servers, 10 and 13. 13 is less of a crime hot spot than 10, but the crime still exists but there’s actually a competent police force there. Give both a try, they’re both great!
By Mr AJ
According to me, PH 10 is kinda unsafe if u compare it with ph13, Cuz there are lots of gangs on ph 10 where they do all the bad stuff, Don't get me wrong, PH 13 also got safety issues, The main difference between both the servers is that, The police force in PH 10 is weak, on 13 its somewhat ok
PH 10 is kinda popular among new as well as old players, whereas PH 13 is somewhat less popular than ph 10
The government of each server is based on the mayors, So you can't blame the server, its all mayors fault, if he doesn't spend money wisely on infrastructure, the welfare of the people and much more

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!