You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Dani Omerovic
Hello Pandas, as many of you know our lovley friend Kevin/TGaming has passed away today, and because of this i will be doing a cermony 2018-09-22, it's a saturday and it will start at 5PM GMT.
I will be working on a church and everything that we need, if anyone has interest of helping or donating for the build you can contact me on discord with the tag of v0nTV#3321, i will be inviting you to a steam group and a discord group...... I would love to see as many over there and especially Supreme Leader, if their is problem with the time i will change it, have a nice Friday, (THIS WILL BE HAPPENING ON THE SERVER PANDAHUT 13 BECAUSE KEVIN HAS PLAYED ALOT ON IT) (A NOTE TO ALL OF YOU RAIDERS SHOW SOME RESPECT AND DON'T RAID IT, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT THERE AT ALL TIMES, AND I SWEAR IF THEIR IS ANYONE WHO RUINS THIS YOU WILL BE ROBBED, KIDNAPPED AND EVERYTHING)- Jack
TrippL liked this
By Supreme Leader
Already got a funeral going at a different time. I unfortunately cannot make your funeral as it is 1:00 am for me
By Dani Omerovic
Already got a funeral going at a different time. I unfortunately cannot make your funeral as it is 1:00 am for me
My friend i know you where close to him so we will change the time just for you:), maybe 15PM,GMT
By Dani Omerovic
THIS IS NOT EVERYONE, COME WITH LOVE..... AND THE TIME IS AND HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO 15PM GMT
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Dani , Church of PEI will be built soon , Would u like to host service there ?
I m currently building Church Of Washington
By Dani Omerovic
Dani , Church of PEI will be built soon , Would u like to host service there ?
I m currently building Church Of Washington
I would love to.... i will be buying clothes to everyone.. but remeber mine is next week on saturday because supremes is tomorrow and on 10
Mr AJ liked this
By Ace Clip
If have good loot may soa raid lol
JK
Why cant you make it
Longer?
By Dani Omerovic
If have good loot may soa raid lol
Jk
It's a church, no loot, only love and respect

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!