You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Don't give cops or anyone else a region. It's really OP since it can't be raided. It only makes sense for admin tps.
lmao no, you just want to raid us everyday. It's not OP, if you're arresting a bandit then any buddies they have can shoot you along the way to the station.
Considering that would be against the rules, I would raid you every three days.
Well, everyone would try to raid us everyday.
Well, everyone would try to raid us everyday.
I wouldn't.
By Apples
[quote="TomatoChunks"
Don't give cops or anyone else a region. It's really OP since it can't be raided. It only makes sense for admin tps.
lmao no, you just want to raid us everyday. It's not OP, if you're arresting a bandit then any buddies they have can shoot you along the way to the station.
Considering that would be against the rules, I would raid you every three days.
Well, everyone would try to raid us everyday.[/quote]
I always agreed with this @tomato. I disagree that only 1 police group on the whole server can have a region. If you want your police station to be safe, protect it like everyone else.
Cops do the same thing to everyone else you destroy bandits basis every day why can’t your bass have to be destroyed and you have to rebuild everything that you’ve worked very hard for
Cops do the same thing to everyone else you destroy bandits basis every day why can’t your bass have to be destroyed and you have to rebuild everything that you’ve worked very hard for
Cops can’t destroy a base without evidence of illegal contraband - a bandit can destroy a base for whatever reason he wants - they’re completely different situations
By TrippL
Why wouldn’t a criminal try to stop police
If police regions didn’t exist, they would be raided several times a day which is unfair/harassment since they need a base to do their job. If police stations were only raided every couple of days i’m sure there wouldn’t be regions given to them but thats not what happens.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!