You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Danny Dog
The Federal Bureau of Investigation stop terrorist organisations and cyber crime for the most part. Considering that in PH the 'FBI' are trying to take down the Blackhats they are being realistic.
Why did you copy what I posted?
By MattCobra
The Federal Bureau of Investigation stop terrorist organisations and cyber crime for the most part. Considering that in PH the 'FBI' are trying to take down the Blackhats they are being realistic.
Why did you copy what I posted?
He changed it to say ‘trying to take down’ instead of taking down
By wonslowcar
it doesn't seem like you could protect duke very well in that one kidnap *cough*
It doesn’t seem like your boss could follow the rules and not abuse loopholes in that one kidnap *cough*
if ALL kidnappers have to stay next to the hostage, then how come some cops can go do whatever even though they all arested one person
By Dani Omerovic
Edit: ohhh, you’re a black hat scared of police I seee
Actually no :D

I'm not a Blackhat anymore. I no longer associate directly with the BH. In fact. They've forced me to give payment for my shop in Williston to be protected from them.
JUST TELL THE TRUTH... YOU ARE SCARED OF US. That is why EVERYTIME me or matt or anyone else is on you guys are scared to kidnapp..........
By Lex Of Talionis
I mean its really unrealistic imo, Matt hasn't come knocking on my door for the Loli Hentai, So I think It might be a little bit Unrealistic...
By MattCobra
I mean its really unrealistic imo, Matt hasn't come knocking on my door for the Loli Hentai, So I think It might be a little bit Unrealistic...
Ok, who told you about the police raid I was planning?
By Matty
it doesn't seem like you could protect duke very well in that one kidnap *cough*
It doesn’t seem like your boss could follow the rules and not abuse loopholes in that one kidnap *cough*
Lmfao I sitll love that voice when Yoshi screamed “OMG KOS! I GOT REPORT EVIDENCE IM RECORDING!”
And the second time two people were taking care of the hostage, both kidnapper assisters, while the big daddy left the house to go hunt some trash cops.
;)
By MattCobra
Lmfao I sitll love that voice when Yoshi screamed “OMG KOS! I GOT REPORT EVIDENCE IM RECORDING!”
And the second time two people were taking care of the hostage, both kidnapper assisters, while the big daddy left the house to go hunt some trash cops.
;)
The fact that you just unironically called yourself big daddy shows how narcissistic you are.
By TrippL
I don’t understand why this isn’t locked yet. The post is literally made to cause drama.
MattCobra liked this
By Social Skillz
I'm gonna attempt to set this argument to rest.
Law Enforcement are severely under-powered, mostly due to the fact it isnt a well-paying job, and no one enjoys just arresting someone with 16 explosives for just 8 minutes due to the laws.
Hence I mainly want to become a judge on BOTH #10 and #13 to settle cases like these, and sentence criminals to the jail for the time they deserve.
Of course, being a Judge comes with great responsibility, hence I'd not try to use my powers to the bad, but instead the good.
I'd make it fair for everyone, ensuring one party isn't attempting to bias me, and immedietly settle non-sense cases.
tl;dr im gonna try to become a judge and go to court w/ blackhats criminals if the FBI assists me in doing so

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!