You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Metal Djinn
Hello. Call me Djinn or Vadim, whatever is easiest for you to type.

I am here now to question the fact that an FBI headquarters has been created in PEI. Allow me to define FBI as the FBI defines itself IRL.

"The FBI is a government agency in the United States that investigates crimes in which a national law is broken or in which the country's security is threatened. FBI is an abbreviation for 'Federal Bureau of Investigation.'"

Much like the RCMP, the FBI we see on #13 is a carbon copy. It is supposed to be the FBI because the FBI exists in real life.
Yet in the FBI definition alone we see that it makes no sense whatsoever that it exists in PEI. PEI is a Canadian setting.

"Canada is a federal parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy, with Queen Elizabeth II being the head of state. The country is officially bilingual at the federal level." From this we see Canada is more closely related to England than America despite proximity.
In fact the modern Canada does NOT have an FBI HQ or even FBI at all. Canada has CSIS.
"According to Section 16 of the CSIS Act, the agency collects this type of "foreign intelligence" within Canada. CSIS is neither a police agency nor is it a part of the military. As an intelligence agency, the primary role of CSIS is not law enforcement."
This is the closest Canada gets to the FBI.

I rest my case. If I need to move this post I will. I just figured I'd post it in General topics to see what others thought.
By MattCobra
Nobody cares,PandaHut isn’t realistic

Edit: ohhh, you’re a black hat scared of police I seee
By The Duke II
The FBI is frequently called in by foreign governments to help assist them in operations. As leader of the PEI government i invited the FBI to assist me in taking down the blackhats and organised crime.
What isn’t realistic about this?
By Danny Dog
The Federal Bureau of Investigation stop terrorist organisations and cyber crime for the most part. Considering that in PH the 'FBI' are taking down the Blackhats they are being realistic.
By Cookie
The Federal Bureau of Investigation stop terrorist organisations and cyber crime for the most part. Considering that in PH the 'FBI' are trying to take down the Blackhats they are being realistic.
By Metal Djinn
First of all. Duke, you're a mayor. Regardless of IRP decisions, Mayor is not a high enough role to welcome an FBI headquarters across territories. Especially not in real life.

Second. Pandahut isn't realistic? Remove the FearRP rule. That rule exists PURELY to keep things realistic, and if Pandahut isn't realistic then the rule is an oxymoron.
Pandahut is clearly and intentionally designed to be realistic. I've seen admins argue that FearRP exists to keep things realistic. I see that decision only stands when it suits them.
You need gun licenses, high caliber weaponry is different from low caliber as a license. There are entire RP Police forces.
Rule after rule is designed to keep things realistic. Except this one because you wanna larp.
ElVitoDon liked this
By Metal Djinn
Actually no :D

I'm not a Blackhat anymore. I no longer associate directly with the BH. In fact. They've forced me to give payment for my shop in Williston to be protected from them.
By Fuzzy

I'm not a Blackhat anymore. I no longer associate directly with the BH. In fact. They've forced me to give payment for my shop in Williston to be protected from them.
They don't protect anyone, you're just wasting money :P
By wonslowcar

They don't protect anyone, you're just wasting money :P
it doesn't seem like you could protect duke very well in that one kidnap *cough*
By MattCobra
it doesn't seem like you could protect duke very well in that one kidnap *cough*
It doesn’t seem like your boss could follow the rules and not abuse loopholes in that one kidnap *cough*
The Duke II liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!