You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Matty
I'm gonna attempt to set this argument to rest.
Law Enforcement are severely under-powered, mostly due to the fact it isnt a well-paying job, and no one enjoys just arresting someone with 16 explosives for just 8 minutes due to the laws.
Hence I mainly want to become a judge on BOTH #10 and #13 to settle cases like these, and sentence criminals to the jail for the time they deserve.
Of course, being a Judge comes with great responsibility, hence I'd not try to use my powers to the bad, but instead the good.
I'd make it fair for everyone, ensuring one party isn't attempting to bias me, and immedietly settle non-sense cases.
tl;dr im gonna try to become a judge and go to court w/ blackhats criminals if the FBI assists me in doing so
Charge us with everything we don’t care xd
By Social Skillz
Law Enforcement are severely under-powered, mostly due to the fact it isnt a well-paying job, and no one enjoys just arresting someone with 16 explosives for just 8 minutes due to the laws.
Hence I mainly want to become a judge on BOTH #10 and #13 to settle cases like these, and sentence criminals to the jail for the time they deserve.
Of course, being a Judge comes with great responsibility, hence I'd not try to use my powers to the bad, but instead the good.
I'd make it fair for everyone, ensuring one party isn't attempting to bias me, and immedietly settle non-sense cases.
tl;dr im gonna try to become a judge and go to court w/ blackhats criminals if the FBI assists me in doing so
Charge us with everything we don’t care xd
I'm not a genius, but as far as I know, spending 20minutes + every day or so isn't that fun.
Who knows, we could find your members not guilty from a crime too. /shrug
By King_Of_Spades
Uhh, not to be toxic or anything, but arrests only happen on the small timers. From all the time I've been on recently, I've only been arrested three times, and at those times (except for one), they had 3+ cops always. I'm gonna assume it's been the same for the other better pvpers/bandits, because all I've ever recieved was tickets/warrants

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!