You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Its 121vexar121 here (in game name) and i was just banned for 12hours for not RPing properly here is my statement

-I called arrest on a player
-i warned him in voicechat not to pull his weapon nor move..
-he then pulled his gun out which gave me no choice but to kill him

NOW this is bs because i was told i have to give 3warnings 10seconds apart before i could kill him ......
So u want me to wait 30seconds and pretty much let him pull his gun out and kill me in that 30seconds because im not aloud to shoot him.....

thats pretty much how it went down i even explained my hardest to this mod/admin and he just said " i have to ban u for kos" and thats what happend i got banned for KOS and fail rp....

Something seriously needs to be done with the lack of information admins have to be able to ban someone....
Im really annoyed and upset tbh because ive been banned for upholding my role for 12 freaking hours...
this happend on pandahut 10 around 4 15pm NZT

I would like justice to be served this is just unacceptable ive been banned and labeled a KOSER which is just offensive since ive been praising admins for helping the server against those KOSERS...

Vexar.
Its 121vexar121 here (in game name) and i was just banned for 12hours for not RPing properly here is my statement

-I called arrest on a player
-i warned him in voicechat not to pull his weapon nor move..
-he then pulled his gun out which gave me no choice but to kill him

NOW this is bs because i was told i have to give 3warnings 10seconds apart before i could kill him ......
So u want me to wait 30seconds and pretty much let him pull his gun out and kill me in that 30seconds because im not aloud to shoot him.....

thats pretty much how it went down i even explained my hardest to this mod/admin and he just said " i have to ban u for kos" and thats what happend i got banned for KOS and fail rp....

Something seriously needs to be done with the lack of information admins have to be able to ban someone....
Im really annoyed and upset tbh because ive been banned for upholding my role for 12 freaking hours...
this happend on pandahut 10 around 4 15pm NZT

I would like justice to be served this is just unacceptable ive been banned and labeled a KOSER which is just offensive since ive been praising admins for helping the server against those KOSERS...

Vexar.
The warnings have to be in world chat and if he pulls a gun you can kill him.
Everyone makes mistakes theres no need to worry so much everyone gets banned before they get to know the rules lol.
Next time make a ban appeal in the appropriate forum only if you did not break rule: https://pandahut.net/forums/application ... urned&ba=1
If you’re arresting someone and they pull a gun out you are INSTANTLY ALLOWED to kill them. If you arrest someone and they have their gun out before the arrest was called; then you need to give 3 warnings in chat.
If you’re arresting someone and they pull a gun out you are INSTANTLY ALLOWED to kill them. If you arrest someone and they have their gun out before the arrest was called; then you need to give 3 warnings in chat.
What Cerealbowl said is true, however, first warning needs to be in either «world» or «area» chat.
Hello there,

If the person did indeed pull out a weapon during your arrest, you are free to kill him and our logs do show if the person pulled a weapon out during arrest or not. If you have done everything as per stated in the rules, please fill out a ban appeal and it will be looked into ASAP. After our investigation from your appeal if the staff member has indeed wrongfully banned you then he/she will be punished themselves. Please fill out a ban appeal by clicking here at your earliest convenience.

Locked.
MattCobra liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!