You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Abstract Shadow
I really hope your operation goes well man. Best of luck to you.
By MattCobra
You were legit one of my first friends on PandaHut Jack. I sincerely hope this goes well for you. You're a good PSD officer and a great Gangster in the WCR. I remember, being a paramedic and you had a 'broken leg' (btw I gave you free meds) and then inviting you to be one of the first members in the group. Good luck Jack, you're a great guy who always makes everyone smile. Have a good one!
By NeedlessMemeing
#FrickCancer
By Dani Omerovic
Thanks Everyone<3
By TastyMelon
Get well pall. I am not the best at writing sad messages or feeling sorry for people. It’s just who I am and people take me wrong for that but just so you know, it’s not like that haha.
Make sure to use this month to create a list for yourself. I know it sounds bad but.... make a list of thing you want to do. Even if you have 6 months. Try to complete the list and if your opertion goes well then you still have a list to complete, to conquer life as it is. It’s YOUR choise how you end your life. Hope you feel better soon. And best wishes from all the melons around <3
By Quavo
#FuckCancer i hope you will get better soon jack, i will pray for you :heartfulpanda:
By Yoshi
Everyone is praying for you Jack, #FUCKCANCER!!!
By Barry
Jack i have a question how did you find out that you have cancer?
Good Luck Jack #FuckCancer
By Supreme Leader
Oh my fucking shit, I hope it doesn't come down to you living 6 more months. Get better soon #FuckCancer

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!