You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By iMC
#GetWellSoon

(Hope it's just a benign tumour and not a malignant tumour. Then again both types in the brain are big problems already.)
By Voxil
Hey Man! I am SO! sorry to hear about you having Cancer. Having Cancer can be rough, although I do not know, as I've never had it (Thank God). I am truly sorry that you have been one of the unlucky ones to get it, and I do hope you will get better in your operation, and that it does not come down to 6 months. However, If, In a twisted fate of death, it does come down to 6 months...I want to say some things, just in case this is the last time I will get to say them. You were an amazing friend, and you made an impact on my experience in the RP Community while it lasted. I know you loved your girlfriend, I heard her name was "The Caps Lock On Your Computer"? Yeah! that was the one! Anyways I hope you get well soon, and that your operation goes according to plan. I will keep you in my prayers and look forward to seeing you again.
By Lancer
Now I choose to believe that if a person has a sickness or disease then they have done some bad or evil things in their life. I don't know who you are but I hope you get well and this sickness detaches. There is a cure I know of for all sicknesses. Even aids. Read the bible man and I suggest the proverbs and psalms. Hope you get better and lastly. Frick cancer!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!