You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
I played on pandahut servers a while ago, just under a year and me and my friend OldManEtwon had saved up roughly 100k each and then stopped playing for a while. Is there any way for us to have our money restored? I can provide any other details if necessary.
You’re money never got wiped. I’ve been playing since late 2016 and my balance has never been cleared, wiped, etc.
It has. Remember server data got corrupted?
You’re money never got wiped. I’ve been playing since late 2016 and my balance has never been cleared, wiped, etc.
It has. Remember server data got corrupted?
That was at least 12-15 months ago
I'm not sure it was wiped but my friend I was playing with had it wiped too... we were playing on like Pandahut 21 on russia or whatever it was a pvp server and we farmed feasts for a week or 2 and got to 100k by selling guns and stuff and last time I logged on I had like 5000 or 500 or something like that flat, i'm not sure what happened but I just know that our money was wiped. I'm not trying to get free money or anything like that but we 100% did farm for all of that and I don't want to come back if all of that grinding was for nothing. I thought it might have been wiped due to duplication or something because a little bit before I quit I had heard stuff about people duplicating items and I believe I told a staff member and then months later when I came back I had pretty much no money left lol.
I'm not sure it was wiped but my friend I was playing with had it wiped too... we were playing on like Pandahut 21 on russia or whatever it was a pvp server and we farmed feasts for a week or 2 and got to 100k by selling guns and stuff and last time I logged on I had like 5000 or 500 or something like that flat, i'm not sure what happened but I just know that our money was wiped. I'm not trying to get free money or anything like that but we 100% did farm for all of that and I don't want to come back if all of that grinding was for nothing. I thought it might have been wiped due to duplication or something because a little bit before I quit I had heard stuff about people duplicating items and I believe I told a staff member and then months later when I came back I had pretty much no money left lol.
Hello there,

Your balance might've been affected by the uconomy database issue from over a year ago, if you'd like the owners to go ahead and look into your past uconomy balance and see if any money has to be returned to you, then feel free to contact them at contact@pandahut.net and they will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you for getting in touch with us, in case you need any further assistance feel free to create a new topic.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!