You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Riles
Hi,

So I see that you guys have a Chernarus server. I am quite aware that this is a modded server, so I was searching around these forums and I saw a post that said that when you join the server, it should download the mods automatically. I also happened to have the actual Chernarus map downloaded already.

However, when I try to join, it says, "This server is running a modified assembly". Now I'm not sure if I'm running the wrong base version of the game or what, but does anyone know if it is possible to join the Chernarus server? If it's running a different version of the game, could anyone kindly explain how to run an outdated version?

Please keep in mind that I'm no coding genius or anything, so although this may be basic modding to you guys, I'm pretty new to Unturned modding, so any help is appreciated!

Thanks.
By WildWest
Look, to download the mods automatically you need to be in the unturned workshop group of steam, if you are already in it there is a post where you can find all the mods, i dont remember it but is there, and the assebly thing idk... but maybe is because of the group thing
By Riles
Thanks, I joined the group, but I'm not really finding the post... Is there anything else you can remember about it to help me find it? I think the assembly error might have something to do with the game version, I can't even load up the Chernarus map on singleplayer, so there's clearly something wrong there.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!