You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By KillerClown101
Hi,
If you would like to join the "Secret Service" to protect citizens and the mayor on 10 apply right here.

Leader of the Secret Service: KillerClown101

Co-Leader of the Secret Service: Jack
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your ig name:
What is your discord name with tag (Dani_ome#3321):
How many hours do you have on Unturned (Needs to be more than 150 hours or the application will be denied):
How many hours have you played on PH #10:
What is your full Steam link a example is (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960287930):
Do you understand you gotta listen to the higher ups and the TEAM leader's:
Experience as BodyGuard:

TO APPLY YOU NEED TO BE VIP+ OR HIGHER TO GET THE BODYGUARD ROLE!!!
Last edited by KillerClown101 on May 8th, 2018, 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Mellon
ss has a way darker meaning, let’s hope this “ss” isn’t as bad as the other ones (if you understand me) if you do t hint ww2
NeedlessMemeing, iMC liked this
By Danny Dog
ss has a way darker meaning, let’s hope this “ss” isn’t as bad as the other ones (if you understand me) if you do t hint ww2
With 2 mafia members leading it couldn't be anything but good!
By TrippL
^^^
By Mellon
^^^
Do y’all know what ss I’m talking about
By The Duke II
thanks for changing the spelling :)
Signature broke
shhh :P i know!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!