You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Yoshi
As we all know in the Unturned community, 4.0 is currently in development and will most likely have a beta by the end of the year. My real question is What is to become of Pandahut? I love these servers because of the time I've put in and the friends I have made, but I honestly fear the day that 4.0 releases will be the day that Pandahut Dies. If anyone else has any feedback on this feel free to comment.
By ACerealBowl
I mean, Pandahut will probobly make 4.0 servers.
By Classified_
As I've heard, Pandahut will continue with servers on 4.0. There may be issues as Rocket won't support it, but we'll have to see!
Fuzzy liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
From my knowledge of 4.0, PandaHut will still continue upon release on 3.0 for the following reasons:
Plugins will have to be remade from scratch (Unity 5 to Unreal Engine 4)
There will be a lot of bugs
Some features may hurt roleplay

As said by Nelson, 3.0 and 4.0 WILL BE SEPERATE GAMES, so you can have them both installed, if you want to play a bit of Pandahut.
The vanilla servers may be the first to go over, albeit maybe not with /tpa (thankfully), and the kit servers can go die (they ruined 3.0)
By Aren
Miku has stated before that pandahut will go into 4.0 as long as some things are MET. Can't recall what, but she has stated we will go into 4.0
By ExtraConcentrated
Apparently RocketMod will have some kind of C++ to C# abstraction layer for 4.0. If they go through with that, then many plugin developers will probably port their plugins from 3.0 to 4.0. No use in not doing it if it is easy and earns them money. If 4.0 holds the same spirit as 3.0 then there shouldn't be much of a problem moving there.
By Black Jesus
Talking about plugins for Unturned 4 - RocketMod will not work on Unturned 4 since its a Unity 3D extension, but there will be other ways to customize a Unturned 4 to your needs.
Taken from Unturneds official discord FAQ by rocket creator himself.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!