You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Shifty
With the help of many members of the PH community, the Hotel is back, and nearly filled to capacity!! It really warms my heart to see so many people come together for a collective effort to help make the game a more enjoyable place for all who play. The hotel has had its ups and downs over the past weeks but I have to say that if not for the effort taken by some to destroy a place meant to help, it wouldn't be the amazing place that stands before us now. What started out as as the endeavor of one person to bring a little bit of RP to a hostile environment, aid, and support others is now a joint venture shared by the community itself. Shifty's Hostel is no longer, I can't call something my own when it's become the investment of, and home to more than 6 people. Therefore it has become the "Rising Phoenix Hotel".

Out of the ashes of past endeavors has risen a fantastic structure I could have never imagined without the collective effort of community. I've seen players from the RP community stop by to see, and some have even come to help. It means the world to me to see people from different servers pitching in and making an active effort to brighten the place up, rebuilding something even better each time, and persevering in the face of what may often seem to be very overwhelming odds. It's a hostile environment, one fraught with many dangers and challenges. The impermanence of everything here is what makes it so special. The respect shown by those who wish to help, those who seek shelter, and those who simple leave it alone are what keep me going. I've met some really amazing people throughout the journey of the hotel, and I can't thank all of you enough for the effort, time, financial and moral support. The overall investment by those involved has gotten to the point where I can no longer track individual investments, making this a truly community owned and operated Hotel. It's been an absolute pleasure to be involved, and I'm so proud of how far one small idea for what was originally a Gas Station has come. Security is our primary concern for our guests, and we have established a good protocol to keep our guests as safe as can be. For visitors and residents alike, I must ask you to please read the signs carefully and adhere to the rules of the facility while inside. This is for the safety of both the players and the facility. Do not equip weapons while inside the hotel, and do not equip any sort of placeable items like: Seeds, bedrolls, Ghillie Netting, etc. Do not punch anything or anyone inside the as well, this will also trigger our security system to open fire. We have many guests, many rooms, and much much more on the way. I encourage you all to check it out before the server goes back to the original Germany map, and enjoy the hotels festive ambiance. We have added many different national flag to the guest rooms, and a sign-in book where guests can request a national flag of their own to be placed in an effort to add some customization options for the guests to make it feel more like home during their stay. Come check it out and we welcome any who wish to join the effort! Thank you all for helping to make this possible. we couldn't have made it this far without each and every one of you! Happy Holidays!

~Shifty~
Mushy liked this
By TrippL
With the help of many members of the PH community, the Hotel is back, and nearly filled to capacity!! It really warms my heart to see so many people come together for a collective effort to help make the game a more enjoyable place for all who play. The hotel has had its ups and downs over the past weeks but I have to say that if not for the effort taken by some to destroy a place meant to help, it wouldn't be the amazing place that stands before us now. What started out as as the endeavor of one person to bring a little bit of RP to a hostile environment, aid, and support others is now a joint venture shared by the community itself. Shifty's Hostel is no longer, I can't call something my own when it's become the investment of, and home to more than 6 people. Therefore it has become the "Rising Phoenix Hotel".

Out of the ashes of past endeavors has risen a fantastic structure I could have never imagined without the collective effort of community. I've seen players from the RP community stop by to see, and some have even come to help. It means the world to me to see people from different servers pitching in and making an active effort to brighten the place up, rebuilding something even better each time, and persevering in the face of what may often seem to be very overwhelming odds. It's a hostile environment, one fraught with many dangers and challenges. The impermanence of everything here is what makes it so special. The respect shown by those who wish to help, those who seek shelter, and those who simple leave it alone are what keep me going. I've met some really amazing people throughout the journey of the hotel, and I can't thank all of you enough for the effort, time, financial and moral support. The overall investment by those involved has gotten to the point where I can no longer track individual investments, making this a truly community owned and operated Hotel. It's been an absolute pleasure to be involved, and I'm so proud of how far one small idea for what was originally a Gas Station has come. Security is our primary concern for our guests, and we have established a good protocol to keep our guests as safe as can be. For visitors and residents alike, I must ask you to please read the signs carefully and adhere to the rules of the facility while inside. This is for the safety of both the players and the facility. Do not equip weapons while inside the hotel, and do not equip any sort of placeable items like: Seeds, bedrolls, Ghillie Netting, etc. Do not punch anything or anyone inside the as well, this will also trigger our security system to open fire. We have many guests, many rooms, and much much more on the way. I encourage you all to check it out before the server goes back to the original Germany map, and enjoy the hotels festive ambiance. We have added many different national flag to the guest rooms, and a sign-in book where guests can request a national flag of their own to be placed in an effort to add some customization options for the guests to make it feel more like home during their stay. Come check it out and we welcome any who wish to join the effort! Thank you all for helping to make this possible. we couldn't have made it this far without each and every one of you! Happy Holidays!

~Shifty~
Seems great! If you want to move to Washington, you can apply for government funding up to 10,000 bamboo or if it is a non-profit company, you can apply for 20,000
By PhantomPear
Great to see it back Shifty! Hope it doesn't get destroyed this time :crying:
By Shifty
I've considered checking out the RP servers but I'm not sure how I feel about starting from scratch, and learning a new set of rules. The Hotel is lost again to some kids with nothing better to do than blow stuff up that gains them nothing. What doesn't make sense, is that it's open to all, and that they'd rather blow it up than utilize a free refueling station that also serves as a good northern midway respawn point. There's a plethora of reason to use it, and very few to destroy it - none of which make sense to me in the slightest. It all started as a gas station because I was hogging all the fuel from the map spawns with my Orca, so I just wanted to help others keep their vehicles fueled. It quickly grew and the next thing I knew I was taking on guests as well as helping new, and struggling players get going. It was up for several weeks before anyone started messing with it, forcing me to place more than 20 turrets inside the building which still didn't deter anyone from blowing it up - it just lasted a few days longer. At this point, there has been hundreds-upon-hundreds of thousands sunk into trying to help people out, which clearly angers someone because they're targeting the place like it picked on them and stole their lunch money every day in school. So for now I'm just going to let the place rest in peace and help out in other ways that can't be blown up. I'll consider the RP servers, but it may take a bit of convincing lol.
Flopdup liked this
By Flopdup
but it may take a bit of convincing lol.
Can't get blown up on RP like it can on PvP since Rocket launchers and charges are banned I believe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
By Danny Dog
Can't get blown up on RP like it can on PvP since Rocket launchers and charges are banned I believe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tanks aren’t
By Flopdup
Tanks aren’t
Well played
Danny Dog liked this
By Social Skillz
If you ever move to the roleplay servers, I can help. I know a good way to make an apartment building that cant be a one-raid destroy all type thing.
By Knightowl
If you ever move to the roleplay servers, I can help. I know a good way to make an apartment building that cant be a one-raid destroy all type thing.
Interested in this or any kinda help ?

http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 3e#p118288

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!