You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By babydaddy1012
i want to ask if somehow maybe we could change some of the relly dead servers into something new and better like pandahut 25 and 24 and 23 for now all ive seen from them is dead servers nothing spcail and just no one plays most of the time so if we could change some maps maybe remove 1 of the pvp unplayed maps and make a new rp map server its up to you admins to decide at the end but i just wanted to inform you guys so u can check all servers becuse haveing to many servers that are unused or unplayed isnt fun maybe we could change them as i said and bring this comunity back to life "servers" thanx. xoxo i love pandahut you should 2 :heartfulpanda:
By Abstract Shadow
New RP servers have been suggested, but until the current RP servers are able to have constant moderation, it would be pointless and stressful to add newer RP servers. 23 is pretty empty usually, however, 24 can become full on weekends.

I feel like you have the right idea with these suggestions though!
iMC, babydaddy1012 liked this
By xDreamLand
New RP servers have been suggested, but until the current RP servers are able to have constant moderation, it would be pointless and stressful to add newer RP servers. 23 is pretty empty usually, however, 24 can become full on weekends.

I feel like you have the right idea with these suggestions though!

This has been requested multiple times.

But due to the low amount of staff , this is not going to be a thing soon (soon)!

babydaddy1012 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!