You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Hardium
Hello again Pandas!

I have recently taken interest in increasing the amount of fun and exciting events that take place on our PVP servers. In order to plan the most enjoyable and desired events, I have created this post to gather your opinions and/or event ideas. Soon after I get enough interesting event ideas and replies, I will create a second post with a poll for you guys to decide on which events we should host!

Feel free to post any event ideas below, as well as a brief description and details, and I will consider adding it to my list of event ideas!

Current ideas of mine:

Hide n seek
Paintball
High value target

Happy PVPing!
Mushy liked this
By Aren
Michael Myers (1 dude with a katana/butchers knife walks around the arena Killing people. when there is 1 dude left he may fight back If he kills/dies he is the next Michael Myers
Mushy liked this
By Hardium
Michael Myers (1 dude with a katana/butchers knife walks around the arena Killing people. when there is 1 dude left he may fight back If he kills/dies he is the next Michael Myers
This will be added to the upcoming poll! Thank you for the great idea!
Mushy liked this
By Classified_
Stealing our RP event 10/10
Mushy liked this
By Hardium
We’re all in this together :P
Mushy liked this
By Classified_
lolno
By Hardium
lolno

If you’re a global admin, shouldn’t you support PVP as well?
By Rose<3
1. Dogfights. Maybe 1v1 or 2v2. only 1 fight at a time.
2. inverse hide and seek. One hider the rest of the server hunts (Like unicorn hunt).
3. a big team deathmatch with in game groups.
4. Capture the flag (the flap being a balaclava [blue and red] inside a crate at the flags).

So many events for pvp. Don't steal RP ones. :p
By Hardium
2. inverse hide and seek. One hider the rest of the server hunts (Like unicorn hunt).
4. Capture the flag (the flap being a balaclava [blue and red] inside a crate at the flags).

So many events for pvp. Don't steal RP ones.
:p
Thank you for the suggestions!
By Apples

So many events for pvp. Don't steal RP ones. :p
He’s not ‘stealing’ them. Staff should work as a team and support each other just like Hardium said. Just let him enjoy hosting an event and stop making these stupid remarks. He can use any event he wants.
I do like the dogfight and capture the flag ideas though, Rose.
Hardium liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!