You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Sp4x
I think we all realized that, but in this context it was "Know Your Staff"
By Bob Ross
By the way. KYS is also a short term like LOL or IDK. Only KYS is used to say KIll Your Self. It's used a lot over facebook. Why did nobody see this?

Is this a troll? If not this is funny as hell. If you don't believe me, look Kys up in the urban dictionary, a dictionary written by the people, like wikipedia but not always alterable. KYV sounds nice and doesn't sound like the mods want you to Kill Your Self.

You don't have to change it, I just thought it was funny how not a single mod caught this.
lol thats the joke, if you havent seen the first post about KYS it says KYS (Know Your Staff) so that people are aware its not Kill Your Self. Im pretty sure everyone but you caught on to that... and yes Salami, Crow is Funk, but the "fake" (I say QUOTE UN-QUOTE fake because some people say you are fake and the quotes are there for kinda like sarcasm, as in not fake but not the first, sorry if you took this the wrong way I was not trying to say it in the way you thought I was) funk (the second one to come on to pandahut, not the first one).
Last edited by Bob Ross on May 2nd, 2016, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sp4x
By the way. KYS is also a short term like LOL or IDK. Only KYS is used to say KIll Your Self. It's used a lot over facebook. Why did nobody see this?

Is this a troll? If not this is funny as hell. If you don't believe me, look Kys up in the urban dictionary, a dictionary written by the people, like wikipedia but not always alterable. KYV sounds nice and doesn't sound like the mods want you to Kill Your Self.

You don't have to change it, I just thought it was funny how not a single mod caught this.
lol thats the joke, if you havent seen the first post about KYS it says KYS (Know Your Staff) so that people are aware its not Kill Your Self. Im pretty sure everyone but you caught on to that... and yes Salami, Crow is Funk, but the "fake" funk (the second one to come on to pandahut, not the first one).
Well, not trying to get defensive, but neither FunkMasterFlex nor I are the "fake" Funk. We happened to have the same name. It was simply a case of mistaken identity for a few people who thought I was him. I wasn't "pretending" to be him, like some people think. Look, I just don't appreciate being called "fake", when that is not the case. I'm not going to get into an arguement over this because I already have. Let's stick the the topic, which is "KYS" (Know Your Staff."
By Game master
That was uncalled for Waffle. You could just as easily say Funk2
By Sp4x
That was uncalled for Waffle. You could just as easily say Funk2
Don't worry about it, right after he saw my responce, he messaged me over steam apologizing for what he said. :P :lol: ;)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!