You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
I was or still do play on other servers like turnD#2 and so on cuz sometimes i just like to play normal PvP and i come so far on that server, but i gotta tell u that i used to play on a server that i only join like once every second week cuz it is so crappy. U probably now who Nylex is he is a unturned RP youtuber doing mostly Rp videos and one of his servers is called Overgrown 3 RolePlay. And it sucks there is no admins on ever im not joking like never iv'e seen a admin in that server or mod or anything people kos and new people start crying cuz it took them forever to get that loot and then they rage quit and never come back. Like 90% of the people kos and 10% that i have meet have been nice to me and been teaming. But that i really wanted to sy is thank you al moderators admins ect. and normal players u have been so nice to me and i must say this community has the best mods ever cuz they are not like super strict about everything like u guys can joke and be funny to. Like one time i just did /adminhelp i needed help to destroy some lockers in the middle of nowhere and sgt cupcake helped me and after that i pm'd him and i started a chat same with loxtonjel sorry if i spell ur name wrong xD but he is a nice guy to i cna just randomly start a nice chat with him and he is still listening it feels great that the admins can just take a chat with u at almost any moment, so thank to u all especially flopdup, tiillo and Agent47 for helping me when i was a newbie and helped me get permis to do a app for mod. so thx to u all in the community i almost gave up my hope to play unturned untill i found this so again thx to u all u made my life a lot better and funnier. :P :P

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!