You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Waypoint
Hello everyone,

I will be hosting a massive hide and seek on Pandahut 6: Russia. The objective is to find me and kill me, winner gets 50% of my bamboo. No hackers, cheaters, or Staff on duty. Staff that are off duty can participate but once they go back on duty they are disqualified.

Here are the rules:
- Start at Liberator, I have 5minutes to hide anywhere in Russia (I will not hide in sky bases, under/in the map, or outside the map)
- I will give 3 hints, first hint will be at the start after I hide, the other 2 will be given out depending on the situation
- All weapons and vehicles allowed
- Seekers have unlimited lives, alliances are okay and you can split the profits
- I have access to one jet
- Deaths by zombies or natural causes do not count (unless bleeding is directly caused by gunshot)
- Pandahut rules and ect

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST FOR THE ROSTER, I WILL ANNOUNCE THE DATE ONCE WE HAVE ENOUGH
By cotto
All of russia? They do hide and seek on rp just in washington and it can take 40 mins sometimes. this could take hours.
MattCobra, Nicolas liked this
By Waypoint
I prefer Russia as I feel like I have the advantage of large open area and countless hours. But I'm open for washington if we do not have enough people.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!