You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Bring back PEI

Yae
65%
Nae
35%
By RaidingGames
Hello,
I might be missing something somewhere but from what I can tell PEI is gone. I personally preferred PEI over Russia. I think it would be really cool if it got re opened. It would also open up slots on the RP servers so not as long as a time to get in!

Does anyone else feel the same?
Dutchy, MrSuperman2512 liked this
By Burnt
I agree, but simply because Russia as RP makes me lag frequently and crash every so often.
By Josh
I prefer Russia for the Central city, Moscow. It is much like how 10 has Seattle.
By Oasis01
I prefer PEI because it's less laggy and I feel like there might be some more player interaction. Not that there isn't enough on Russia but if I need a certain role on the other side of the map and can't afford a car or can't tpa that's a long walk.
By Pipe
I agree I liked PEI its more cozy, more player interaction. More RP. And Less laggy.
By Bread Roll
Russia as RP is too big to work with with the players that it has
By Miku
Hello,
I might be missing something somewhere but from what I can tell PEI is gone. I personally preferred PEI over Russia. I think it would be really cool if it got re opened. It would also open up slots on the RP servers so not as long as a time to get in!

Does anyone else feel the same?
13 may change back to PEI, nothing confirmed though.
By OldManHowl
i would say make new PEI RP or custom map i like the buildings and assets in russia

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!