Important Information regarding the servers.
Greetings, as some of you might of realised we no longer have a staff application section for #10 and #13 because we now have a global RP staff application section in the RP servers forum, from now on there won't be separated #10 and #13 staff, whatever your staff rank on 13 is currently is now the same on 10 and vice versa, from now on we expect all of our staff members to be active on both RP servers and if you get demoted on one RP server you will be demoted on both, there's no such thing as applying for 1 server anymore. Doing this is good because we will no longer have staff issues and it'd be easier to manage the servers, I hope our RP staff members enjoy this change and I'm looking forward to see all of you help each other in order to ensure that our RP servers are clean from the wrong-doers!

Thanks for your time.
Just to clarify something, Does this mean all staff are expected to be on both server? Example, If # 13 always has a good supply of staff when a person is playing, will they be demoted for playing on 10 and not going on 13 (Unless needed of course)? I ask cause im sure some staff will still have a preferred server, And as long as there is staff on both will it matter if someone is mostly on one?
Just to clarify something, Does this mean all staff are expected to be on both server? Example, If # 13 always has a good supply of staff when a person is playing, will they be demoted for playing on 10 and not going on 13 (Unless needed of course)? I ask cause im sure some staff will still have a preferred server, And as long as there is staff on both will it matter if someone is mostly on one?
If there is staff on the other servers then you don't have to go on it, you're only expected to go on if no staff is on that server at the time.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!