- First, you will know you are banned when a moderator talks to you and tells you. However, if you are unable to join a server and it gives you the message "You are already playing on another server", this also means you have been banned.
- Second, when making an appeal, make sure it is in the correct section.
- Ban Appeals for any PVP server go here: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=14
- Ban Appeal Rules for PVP: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=560
- Ban Appeals for any RP server go here: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=45
- Ban Appeal Rules for RP : http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=911
- Third, If you do not know when/why/who banned you, please leave your correct SteamID64 and Steam Name in the appeal (link above).
- Your SteamID64 can be found here: https://steamid.io/ and it must follow this format 7656119xxxxxxxxxx.
- In case you are having trouble finding your SteamID64, you may enter your Steam Profile URL instead.
- If you are still having trouble then please follow this guide: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10211
Other points to consider when appealing your ban
- When appealing for Roleplay Servers (RP), please state which RP server(s) from which you are banned.
- Any bans from the Pandahut TeamSpeak can be reviewed to be determined if the ban was fair or not, however, in the event a TeamSpeak ban was justified, we do not unban players from the TeamSpeak server.
- Please remain patient, respectful, and mature when making your appeal.
- All of our decisions are unbiased and impartial, and all appeals are always reviewed by an Admin, either before or after it is accepted or declined.
- It is recommend that if you ever feel you are about to be banned, or are involved in a unique situation that you record or take screenshots so evidence is always available if requested.
Please remember these points and tips when creating a ban appeal.
Thank you for your time.