We have made a few fixes, additions and optimizations to our PvP and RP servers during the course of this past week that everyone should be aware about.
- Fixed a few errors with our ban plugin. Banning and unbanning offline players should now work as expected.
- Fixed instances of the KitPvP Standings page not listing any players.
- Kill warrants can now placed on Doctors.
- Garage has been fixed on both RP servers.
- The /airdrop command is working again on RP#10.
- Reinforced anti-hacker protection on both RP servers.
- Added the /itemid and /itemid playername commands to both RP servers.
- This is a simple command that tells you the name and ID of the item you are holding and/or vehicle you are riding or driving.
- This can be useful when you need to know the ID of a weapon for licensing, or any other item or vehicle.
- Only on-duty Moderators and higher can use this command on other players.
- A big thank you goes out to Shinobi for creating the /itemid plugin!
All servers have been restarted and the changes listed above are already in effect. In case you have any issues with the changes above, please create a new post under our Bug Reports Forum Section.