As some of you guys have pointed out, there were a few plugin issues with the last RP update. We went through all your feedback via Forums and Discord, and fixed everything you brought to our attention. You can read the full change list below.
- Fixed issue with assisting players who called /arrestover, /kidnapover, /rescueover, and /robover continuing to show up in the assist feed.
- Players are now removed from the assist list after calling their event over.
- Removed cooldown on all /<event>over commands.
- It now checks if you have an ongoing event, and whether you are its leader or assisting, before announcing in chat.
- If you do not have an ongoing event or assist, nothing will be announced and you will be reminded: "You do not have an ongoing <event> or assist."
- Fixed calling /raidover while assisting.
- It will no longer display the error "You do not have an ongoing raid or assist.", unless you are actually not participating in an ongoing raid or assist.
- Fixed a few RP chat announcements and commands which would display random text as opposed to the information intended to be displayed.
- Fixed issue with being able to call off events despite not being a leader of one nor assisting in one.
- Berries had their sell price upped from 16 Bamboo to 18 Bamboo, and Refined Berries now sell for 25 Bamboo, up from 23.
- All Sedans (IDs 25-32) and Autos (IDs 110-117) are now in the Mayor shop.
- The RP Shop Page has been updated to reflect the changes above and to remove old modded items that are no longer in game.
PvP, KitPvP & Arena Changes
- Typing /rank will now display the same (slightly more updated) rank as listed on our KitPvP Leaderboard: https://pandahut.net/standings/
- The rank displayed when you join a KitPvP server is now the same as when you type /rank.
- Fixed the KitPvP Leaderboard repeating player names.
- The Viper Drum (ID 3035) is now available in the PvP, KitPvP, and Arena shops.
- Thanks to a great suggestion from one of our players, you can now also access our forums via https://pandahutforums.com
All servers have already been restarted and the changes listed above are already in effect. If you have any issues with them, please create a new post under our Bug Reports Forum Section.