Following your requests over the Forums, Discord, and in-game, we have finished implementing the new Assist system currently used in /Raid to all other commands that take assists: /arrest, /kidnap, /rescue, and /rob.
Arrests, Kidnappings, Rescues, Robberies, and Raids:
- Added the commands /arrest assists, /kidnap assists, /rescue assists, /rob assists, and /raid assists
- Used to check ongoing assists for each event type. Can be used by all players, like /news.
- We will be adding /arrests, /kidnaps | /kidnappings, /rescues, and /robs | /robberies, within the next few days. These commands will serve the same function as the commands above.
- When an event leader dies, a new leader is assigned until no one is left, then "<Event> over!" is announced in chat.
- If you are the leader of an event with assisting players and you call the event over, it announces in chat "Miku is no longer participating in their own <event>!", instead of disbanding all assisting players.
- If you do not have anyone assisting your event, "<Event> over!" is announced in chat.
- When an event assister dies, it announces that their assist is over and removes them from the assist list. You should no longer need to end events unless you intentionally wish to cancel them.
- The leadership of the raid will be transferred to raid members according to their join order.
A special thanks goes out to Yoshi, NeedlessMemeing, Longey, BatKat, and Jrider for helping us test the new command updates.
All servers have already been restarted and the changes listed above are already in effect. If you have any issues with them, please create a new post under our Bug Reports Forum Section.