Yesterday Nelson greeted us with a very welcome performance update for Unturned, which is now using a new and improved version of Unity. We have had reports from players experiencing an increase in performance, as well as teleporting around the map more easily, especially in crowded areas on Roleplay servers.
We have also made a few updates to our servers and website, which are outlined below.
- Some of you guys asked us about adding the Zweihander to the RP shop. We had a vote with our RP higher ups and decided to add this item to RP. However, in order to keep its status as a weapon of rare and legendary nature, it will only be accessible as prizes for RP events.
- The maximum target distances for
All Servers with Death Messages:
- After the previous update, some servers started printing death messages twice in chat and spitting out errors in the process. This has now been fixed.
- We have added a Steam Login link to our front page. This automatically fills in the ID field with your SteamID64 after you login with Steam. In case you don't know or can't be bothered to find your ID, this should come handy.
- In case you cannot see these changes, simply head to our Front Page and press Shift+Refresh, or just Refresh if on mobile.
- These changes also apply to our Member Kits Store.
All servers have already been restarted and the changes listed above are already in effect. If you have any issues with these changes, please create a new post under our Bug Reports Forum Section.