Important website and server-related announcements.
By Hardium
Hello Pandas!

This post is to inform you about an upcoming pvp event that will be hosted by Me and Aren.

Event: Extreme Paintball Tournament!
Players and teams will compete in a tournament style bracket to determine who is the champion of Paintball!

Who? Anyone is allowed to join! Teams of 3&4 are also allowed.

Where? Pandahut #16 OPKITS

When? Sunday, October 29 @ 5:00PM EST/4:00 PM CST

Prizes:

Special thanks to TheElectricMeatball for providing a generous donation of 100k to increase the prize bamboo!

1st Place- $50,000 KITPVP Bamboo +40,000 Extra Bamboo From Meatball!
2nd Place- $20,000 KITPVP Bamboo +35,000 Extra Bamboo From Meatball!
3rd Place- $10,000 KITPVP Bamboo +25,000 Extra Bamboo From Meatball!

Extra Information/Rules:
Breaking any of the rules stated below will result in immediate disqualification of you and/or your team.

1. Cross teaming with the opposing team is not permitted.
2. During the Paintball match, TP’ing, glitching, leaving the arena, or any other form of cheating is prohibited.
3. All supplies for the tournament will be provided. Any outside supplies brought into the arena by a player will result in disqualification. (Includes purchasing items mid-game)
4. You may loot any supplies off of a dead player during a match.
5. Any PH Staff Members interested in becoming a referee/supervisor, please contact either me or Aren for details.

If you wish to create your own team with other friends for the Paintball tournament, please notify either me or Aren beforehand so that we may keep track of all registered teams. All other single players will be assigned a team upon arrival.

We wish the best of luck to all who participate! Happy (early) Halloween, and we hope to see you there!

Aren, John The Hooker, Mushy and 3 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!