You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Bigsexy
The kits spawning timberwolf / eaglefire / guns with 2-3 mags -- this has to go. There's no way to build an economy based roleplaying server with the kits / roles that are set in place because there's groups of 4-5 people with every role taken, so doctors can resupply the team with medicals without serving a purpose to the whole server as a doctor,

cop's can spawn their eaglefire/timberwolf for their teammate robber to rob the rest of the server.

the kits should spawn basic clothing and enough food/bandages to get you into seattle or around anywhere safe to team up or figure what's left to do.

tt's hard to imagine anyone isn't having fun on the roleplaying server, the thing is theres. ... something missing
There's No fun in building a base if it's just going to be griefed, so introduce admin fees for skybases and regulate building around the server.
Now with this being said i'm not saying i expect admins to refund anything or do anything out of the ordinary, No. it would just simply be a weekly/monthly fee to own-operate a skybase that would Dramatically lower the chances of your base being griefed
In my two weeks on the server, i spent 1 week banned, so in my 1 week on the server i've made several bases to safe-keep all my items, and in all types of scenarios my bases were destroyed and completely griefed, ( All walls/floors destroyed, nothing left but scraps )

Players can pay ingame bamboo to safekeep their bases in a 'community' with an admin as guard-dog for this fenced in area?
Players can own and operate skybases for a ingame cost to admin/moderator- skybases may still be griefed but obviously. it would take aaaages
By RagnarosPower
Those eaglefire/guns/timberwolf kits were on as an accident, they were supposed to be donator kits and got removed yestarday, as in for the other suggestions I don't think paying an admin/mod to protect your base is a good idea as it would make a lot of people shout abuse or smthin'.
By Bigsexy
i meant being it's a roleplaying server having a specific area on the server for bases, if all of them were grouped there would still be a large trafic of players in that area so instead of mods/admins sitting in seattle there could be spread out markets in bases etc.
By Miku
I think it would be cool to have the center of a server in a woody area where a community is built, Seattle tends to lag a lot of people.
By Shade Official
Hi I got banned for "KOS" but i didnt :( PLz unban me
By Arashi_tlk
A spot for shop owners would be cool. A spot where they wouldn't have to worry about their place being broken into or have to worry about their loot being stolen. This is why before the server was put up I asked if there would be Anti-Grief for those that wanted to open up shops.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!