You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Yung Lean
Hello guys my name is Yung Lean the Deputy rank of RCMP and also Deputy head sheriff's office. Today I am going to be explaining to you what the Sheriff’s Office will be doing on the next wipe and how it will be changing #13 completely in license wise and reckless driving.

Check points: Check points will be placed from the exit of RP town that will be exiting out to liberation bridge most probably depending on where the Head Sheriff would like it. At checkpoints we will ask you to stop to check your car damage to see if you will be driving safely out of RP town. We will also be checking your license as you will not be ALLOWED to use you’re weapon if it is unlicensed unless you have recently came from a feast. If we find that you have unlicensed guns we will allow you to return back to Stratford if you disagree we will force an arrest.

Border Patrol : Border patrol will be in charge of making sure you citizens leaving TOWN are licensed and you’re vehicals are up to date with damage wise / gas. This will improve the safety majorly for everyone on #13. They will also be making sure no one is trying to avoid the check point.

Highway patrol : Highway patrol team will be making sure no one is leaving the check point without going to the check point and is trying to pass it and if so will call for the first responder team and border patrol to call an arrest and check . Maybe even strip search if necessary.

First Responder: First responder will be responding to any active crimes in RP town also any calls requesting for back up from other teams. They will most likely be in helicopters and will be responding as fast as possible.

I hope this will help you all out and will make RP 10 times more interesting. If you would like to apply for Sheriff’s Office we are still currently accepting apps. At the moment we have a good amount of members. Some members are under training and some are not. If you are under age you will be going through a maturity test as we ONLY accept mature players. Best of luck.

Cheers
Yung Lean

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!