You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By CanadianBacon
Dear Panda-hut Community

Recently it has com to my attention that cars are being blown up for being parked on the road for less then 30 seconds. This is simply unreasonably without warning or calling out this need to change! Car cost anywhere from 250-1200 which isn't a small value and the fact that a police officer or staff member can randomly blow it up for being parked on the road is unreasonable and isn't fair to the players. please fix this road as it is cost the community many arguments, frustrating moments and unreasonable wastes of money.
Sincerely
Canadian Bacon
By wonslowcar
Actually, I only do car clean-ups in RP town every so often. Plus, we have to give atleast 30 seconds (I give 2 minutes) for players to move their vehicles.
By jamee9
This is the only reason the Sheriffs have the impounding team. What they do is when they fine any illegally parked or a spam of too many cars they will first give warning then they wait for 2 mins.if they do not respond the officer will use stealy wheely to unlock them and take it to the impound yard where we will park the cars.we will wait for a day for them to claim the car and if they won't show up, we will destroy them or sell them for cheap price. This will clear lag and bring new Roleplay experience to the server.
Gushard liked this
By CanadianBacon
The problem about this rule is that in the rules Josh says that we dont even have to give warning and any car found on the road can be destroyed
By Yung Lean
Well if the car has been there for more than 2 hours and is blocking the road and causing traffick it will be impounded.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!