You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By AsheAlymer
IGN:AsheAlymer
SteamID or SteamID64:76561198193337994
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193337994/
Vouches:
How much reputation you have?:458 reps
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I would like to join R.P.H.D because I like being a cop and it would be good if i can join this group so I can do many good things. If I get to join this group i will do my best to make the streets safe.
Experience:I have been playing being a cop for a while now so i know all commands for cop and i know the rules of the server.
Previous bans:I got banned for revenge kos when i was a mechanic
How long have you been police continuously:1 weeks and 2 days
Do you have ts3:no
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?:yes
What are the illegal items?:Military knifes,berries
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:9
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10:9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:7
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?:Call for Back up to assist the arrest.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?:Call higher rank police (police captain) to call a raid.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:Respond for a rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Call respond to the raid
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber and see if the guy who is being robbed okay
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Arrest him for dealing drugs and ask higher rank is its okay to search the drug dealer.
By JordanXcraft
IGN:AsheAlymer
SteamID or SteamID64:76561198193337994
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193337994/
Vouches:
How much reputation you have?:458 reps
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I would like to join R.P.H.D because I like being a cop and it would be good if i can join this group so I can do many good things. If I get to join this group i will do my best to make the streets safe.
Experience:I have been playing being a cop for a while now so i know all commands for cop and i know the rules of the server.
Previous bans:I got banned for revenge kos when i was a mechanic
How long have you been police continuously:1 weeks and 2 days
Do you have ts3:no
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?:yes
What are the illegal items?:Military knifes,berries
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:9
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10:9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:7
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?:Call for Back up to assist the arrest.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?:Call higher rank police (police captain) to call a raid.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:Respond for a rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Call respond to the raid
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber and see if the guy who is being robbed okay
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Arrest him for dealing drugs and ask higher rank is its okay to search the drug dealer.
Your application have been DENIED
Pls give more information why should the R.P.H.D accept you and more information of what are the illegal items
Reapply in 3 days in this thread http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=6872

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!