You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

What event do you want too be seen added?

Treasure Hunt
16%
T.C.R.S Training
28%
Obstacle course
4%
Defend the point
20%
Defuse the bomb
32%
By Bread Roll
Details of events provided by event creators

Defuse the Bomb

Like CSGO, but with the CT's already on the site. Kinda like defend the point with Rainbow six elements

It will take place in a vanilla building "apartment building in seattle?", and the entrances are barricaded with basic barricades (metal doors and shutters, no explosive defences). The T's have two objectives, Eliminate the CT's, or blow up the target structure (The target structure being a locker or something like that) marked with flares. The T's have a 3 minute time limit to complete the objectives. CT's Have to defend the site until time runs out, or eliminate the T's. CT's have Full spec ops, Maples, Avengers, and 1 smoke and a nade". T's have desert Military gear, with bandannas, Zubes, Kryzkareks, 3 sticky nades per (breaching charges), and 1 charge +detonator for 1 person (the bomb). Ct's are restricted to staying inside the set area, to prevent Long rounds. It would be a 5 v5 for simplicity.
EDIT CT's have 2 flashes per, so do the T's -Realist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defend the point

Basically, Team A will have a small base built for them that stores some form of item that they must protect, while Team B tries to get the item. Each team will get their own pre-built kits, and cannot bring their own items. Each team member will get 3 lives in total, then once they die all 3 times they get kicked out. Each team would consist of 5 members, with specific uniform and certain rules such as no betraying your team, no giving the enemy team the item, and no looting items from the battlefield unless it is health items or ammo. I was thinking maybe there could be set classes for each group, such as sniper, two assault, one medic, and one heavy gunner/breacher. Each team would get a few roles to choose from, but they can only have a max of two of the same role in a team. So example, two assault, two breachers, and a medic, no more than 2 of the same class. You can only share ammo, not weapons. A specific class would operate in a specific thing, etc. There would be some form of item or perhaps vehicle for one team to steal, such as maybe a specific colored 5 seater vehicle or maybe something like a specific set of clothing so they can know who has it. Team B (attackers) would have a small base not far which they spawn at and would have to get the item to without dieing. Your teammates could pick it up and continue carrying it, but if team A came and got it, they take it back to their base and if it's an item, back in the crate. Vehicle, back in the garage. You would not be allowed to add more parts onto the base but team A would be allowed a few building supplies like sandbags and tank traps to hinder the enemy team movement,, but cannot make the storage room inaccessible. All in all, basically a two team 5v5 one team defends one attacks and tries to get something. Let me know your ideas everyone!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obstacle Course

My Event Suggestion

In my idea you will go through an Obstacle Course!

It will consist of a huge obstacle course where players run to be the first through! I cant really explain what the course will look like lol but it will contain Parkour, Secret Short-cuts, and Mazes. If you fall you will have to start at the nearest Checkpoint, and the first to get through the Course will win a prize :D
Training Day

My Suggestion

So i would like to host/help in this event - Open Training Day.

In this event it will act like when you go to a school, You will go around asking members of the "T.C.R.S" whats it like and personal experiences within the force. Then you will go on a Mini Training course witch will involve -

-Firing range, Will be tested with snipers, rifles at a firing range.
-Flyin course, will involve helis and planes.
-Driving course, will involve driving all sorts of cars up weird environments.
-Commanding practice, will tell us how good at command a team you are.
-Parachuting test, parachuting into buildings on buildings from EXTREME heights.
-Breaching Simulator, you wil have a selected team selected weaponry and will have to breach into a hostage room and exterminate all targets without dying or hurting hostages.
- Formation practice, will give the understanding our formations within cars, meetings and much more.

The use of this is so people can see if they are able to join the tcrs since its a whitelisted force. We would like skill people and these tests will help You and us in understand are u able to join if u wanted obviously we don't have alot of space left but when we do we can contact u on -
- Ts3
-Steam
-Ingame
Treasure Hunt
So with the addition of notes in the latest update, I came up with an idea. A scavenger hunt type thing involving the notes.
How it would work:
Notes would be scattered at locations around the map
Each note would have a riddle or something on it leading to the next
Once someone finds the final note and solves the riddle on that, they would recieve a prize corresponding to the riddle on the final note.

Let me know what you guys think, personally I'd have a lot of fun solving riddles and stuff like that.
Everybody's Favorite Mechanic.

Thisn will be closed on the 14/07/2016
By Jay
Bruh, this T.C.R.S shit is becoming so cringey.
Call me ignorant, but who are they? Never heard of em.
Possum and I raided someone and he threatened to send the TCRS after us so I assume they are a group that are good at pvp or something. They never came after Possum and I though.
By Bread Roll
Call me ignorant, but who are they? Never heard of em.
Possum and I raided someone and he threatened to send the TCRS after us so I assume they are a group that are good at pvp or something. They never came after Possum and I though.
They are good at PvP but its just the PandaHut Police Force that are trained and stuff so they actually do stuff and help people.
By Bread Roll
I agree, For now im just running the server for rag im not even partaking in any RP with anyone so ive just left jake in charge, he wanted the event so i have to post it.
By Bread Roll
This will be added to sticky for a day so we can get as many votes as possible
By Bread Roll
Congrats realist your event will be the first added, I will get a group of staff and run some tests for the event, train some people to run the event and make a area to do the event

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!